2

Pj's POV

I tried to slide my hands out of the metal rings around my wrists. It wasn't working, all I could do was sit there helplessly.

"CHRIS, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I yelled loudly.

There was no response.

I then started screaming for anyone or anything to help me.

A faint weird chemical smell then rose into my nose. What was that? It seemed like a smell that was definitely not ok.

I saw the door slowly creek open.

"C-Chris?" I whimpered.

My former friend walked into the room with his arms behind his back, as if he was carrying something.

"Hello Pj." He said with a smile. I looked up into his eyes and didn't see my bestfriend. Something was different, something was off.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I pleaded.

"Oh Pj, do you really think I would let you go?" He smirked at me.

I looked away, trying to avoid eye contact.

He forcefully grabbed me by the hair and stuck a cloth to my nose. Immediately I realized that it must've been chloroform. I tried to avoid it but it was inevitable, I had nowhere to go. He kept the cloth there until I slowly faded away...

Chris's POV

Pj was now out, as he layed on the guest bed. He looked so peaceful and perfect. Why didn't he love me as much as I loved him?

I heard a knock at the door. I had forgotten that Dan and Phil were coming over today. Fuck me.

I slowly opened the door.

"Oh hey guys, listen, my apartment's really messy. I don't think it's fit for visitors." I frowned.

"You know we don't care about that!" Dan said, pushing past me. He was such a little bitch sometimes.

Phil followed Dan's lead and walked into my apartment.

"What are you on about? It looks fine in here," Phil exclaimed as he looked around.

"Although, it does smell a bit funny," Dan replied, scrunching up his nose.

"Oh-umm-there was a drain guy here earlier and he used some strange chemicals," I lied. I was getting really nervous, why wouldn't they just leave?

"Bathroom break!" Phil exclaimed as he threw his stuff onto the ground and ran to the bathroom.

Dan looked over at me and put his hand on his stomach,"Got any food?"

"Yeah in the kitchen," I sighed.

He went to the fridge. I grabbed the chloroform rag from before and silently followed him.

Dan bent over to look at the bottom racks of food. Without warning I tightly wrapped my arm around his neck from behind.

"W-hat are you d-doing?" He gasped.

I didn't respond, I just put the cloth to his nose and waited for him to inhale the fumes.