Absolutely Anything

"Hey Chris!" My good friend Pj jauntily greeted me. I was in love with him, it was something I could never admit to my friends. I cared for Phil and Dan deeply but they just wouldn't understand.

"Hey Peej!" I responded as I invited him into my apartment. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans that really defined his butt. I could also see his chiseled physique through his green and white baseball tee.

"Where should I put my things?" Pj asked.

"In the guest room, come to the lounge once you're done. I have something to talk to you about."

He nodded and did as I told. I beat him there and flung myself onto my sofa. After a few moments he joined me. Our legs slightly touching.

Today was the day I was finally going to admit my feelings for him. I didn't know how he was going to react, he had never been with a guy before. But neither have I for that matter.

"So, what did 'ya want to tell me?" He said with a smile growing on his face.

"Well-uh-uh- I think I'm in love with you!" I blurted out, immediately I face palmed, drowning in my own embarrassment.

There was an awkwards silence that seemed to last for days.

"Umm, Chris, I'm flattered, but I don't think I'm gay,"

My eyes instantly filled with tears. I looked into his and in that moment I realized that I would do absolutely anything to be with Pj Ligouri.