ATL - He gets jealous

ALEX; You were talking to one of the crew members for the band, and Alex was watching from afar. The guy you were talking to put his hand on your shoulder, in a friendly way. Alex came up to you and put his arm around your waist. After the guy leaves, you laugh at how overprotective he is, and you kiss him on the cheek.

JACK; You were at the arcade with Jack, and he had to go use the restroom. You ended up seeing a guy you went to school with, and you had a conversation. He asked if you were single, and that's when Jack comes back and says "No, she's not." The guy from school awkwardly says goodbye and leaves, and you and Jack continue having fun.

ZACK; You and Zack were at the gym together, since you always go. You were in leggings and a sports bra. Zack noticed another guy checking you out so he stops what he is doing and wraps his arms around you and kisses you. The guy quickly looks away, and doesn't look at you again.

RIAN; You and Rian were getting coffee, and you decided to order for the both of you, while Rian got a table for the two of you. After you ordered your coffee, the barista started flirting with you. Apparently, Rian heard this. He comes up and puts an arm around you, and says "That'll be all." The barista awkwardly goes to make your coffee, and Rian pecks you on the cheek and says "You're mine."

-

thanks for reading!