BVB- How he wakes you up

How he wakes you up in the morning (:
-
ANDY- He will literally lay on top of you, and wrap his arms around you tightly. Of course he doesn't weigh that much, so it's not that bad. When you wake up, you both laugh and he kisses you, followed with a "Good morning babe."

ASHLEY- He likes to wake you up in an annoying, but cute way. He will pinch/poke your cheeks, and even tickle. This wakes you up immediately, and you start hitting him with a pillow, and ends up as a full on pillow fight.

JAKE- He wakes you up by cooking for you. You always wake up to the smell of *insert favorite breakfast food here*. He always greets you in the morning with a kiss.

JINXX- He doesn't like to wake you up, because he likes how peaceful and beautiful you look while you're sleeping, but if he has to, he will kiss you softly until you wake up, and sometimes even sing one of your favorite songs, *insert favorite song here*, to you.

CC- Usually he is the last one awake, but when he does wake up before you, he gets really close to your face and yells "WAKE UP BEAUTIFUL!"
-
this chapter is dedicated to blackveil_inreverse !
you should all go check out her book "hair and makeup" if you love BVB! she even included me in it (:
please go follow her! she is super nice ❤️
thanks for reading!