I Love Her

There's fire in her. if loved correctly she will warm your entire home. if abused, she will burn it down. 

"Hey, we're outside, Dude" Pamela spoke into Selina's phone as the car idled in park outside of their best friend's house.

"Give me like five minutes" Clark replied with weariness in his voice.

"Alright, but Selina's getting a little agitated because we're late to her own party" Pamela smirked.

"Hey, that's not nice!" Selina exclaimed as Pamela hung up.

"But, it's true" Pamela smirked at Selina.

"Whatever" Selina sighed as she turned up the music.

As they waited for Clark, Selina kept getting more and more anxious, but she couldn't figure out why

As they waited for Clark, Selina kept getting more and more anxious, but she couldn't figure out why. She sighed slightly as Clark finally got in the car and they took off for Mesa where her entire family would be meeting Clark for the first time. As she drove she kept sneaking glances at Clark through the mirror, but played it off like she was just checking her mirrors.

What she didn't notice was that he was already looking at her. He knew something was different about his best friend, but he couldn't put his finger on it. She wasn't just his pretty best friend that knew so much about him anymore. He could tell she really did love him even if he thought he didn't love her in the same way. Her eyes drew him in, in a way that no other brown eyes had before. The color was rich like chocolate and soft like fur when she was happy, but when crossed, quickly became the rocks the ships shattered against in the storm. Her skin was smooth, flawless caramel that glowed in the sun and her curly chestnut hair matched her wild, fiery, lioness personality. She was one of the most powerful women he had ever met, and her intelligence was something to fear. 

However, what neither of them noticed was that the whole time Pamela was smirking because she could see that Clark was starting to look at Selina as a potential girlfriend instead of just a friend

However, what neither of them noticed was that the whole time Pamela was smirking because she could see that Clark was starting to look at Selina as a potential girlfriend instead of just a friend. She had planted the seed that would hopefully make him realize that Selina actually was his type and would support and represent him in the best way. Selina was smart, beautiful, and a total badass in her own way. She wasn't the type to complete a man, she was the type to compliment her man because she was her own complete person on her own, and didn't rely on others for her happiness.