26♡ //The End, Author's Note and More

Alison Dilaurentis

1 year later, the last day.

It's here, the last day of my senior year. My two years here at this school have been some of the craziest and exciting in my life.

I look into the mirror in front of me and adjust the cap on my head. "You look great," I hear Emily murmur from behind me as she hugs me from behind. "Hi." I say softly, placing my hands over hers and intertwining our fingers. "Hey." Emily rests her head on my shoulder for a bit before removing herself from me and walking out of the bathroom. I sigh from the lack of heat, straighten my gown and follow.

I see Emily sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. "Em, are you okay?" The brunette sighs, and looks up at me sadly. "Alison," Emily begins slowly, sighing. "Okay, before I start I just want to say I've never done this before so please don't laugh if I sound stupid. Maybe you can if I'm being purposely funny but...yeah, okay I'm gonna start now."

"Alison, when I first met you, honestly I thought you were a total bitch, and there was nothing more to you. I was sure I could have just played you like any of the other girls who were my roommates. I didn't care about you at all or in any way, or the fact that you had a douche boyfriend. All I wanted was to have sex with you and then annoy you by blowing you off to the point where you'd leave and request another dorm. But then something changed after Noel broke up with you. When I say you crying like that I didn't know what to do to help you, and I really wanted to because you were so fragile."

I smile, and there's faint tears in my eyes. Emily smiles back at me and then continues. "I wanted to just hold you and kiss you then and there but I didn't, and it wasn't only because we were interrupted. I was scared because I thought you were just as confused as I was about the feelings we had. Fast forward a bit, after the party, I was sure I liked you. But I thought you were drunk so I wanted to drop it completely. However Hanna told me you weren't which I'll admit gave me hope, but then you called me gross and my world came crashing down. Then we kissed at my parents house, but I still didn't know what sort of chance I had with you. I didn't even know I wanted to be your girlfriend then. "

The brunette pauses for a moment, probably from the nervousness. I walk over to her and place my hand on hers, telling her it's okay to continue with a small nod. "You admitted your feelings to me and I laughed and I felt so bad I wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself, so so angry. I honest to god thought I blew any fucking chance I had with you. But here we are one year later, and I know it's kinda early in the relationship but," She takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye.

"I love you, Alison Lauren Dilaurentis." I'm completely crying by now, but I manage to nod and say, "I love you too, Emily." She pulls me in for a hug, and I wrap my arms so tightly around her it probably hurts.
After a few minutes Emily whispers, "We should probably head to the front yard if we ever want to graduate." I laugh and mumble yeah, detaching myself from Emily

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"And I give you, your graduating class!" We all through our hats in the air, high school style, laughing, crying or smiling like a fool. I hug Hanna, who is one of the people doing all of the above. "Hey, Han, it'll be okay. We can keep in touch." She shakes her head. "Oh I know that, it's just I've been keeping this from you for a long time. I'm pregnant!" She squeals, still crying. "Caleb and I, my boyfriend, we've been trying for a bit and we're so excited!"

I jump up and down with her. "I'm so happy for you!" I say, a smile on my face. A tap on my shoulder causes me to turn around. It's Mona. "Good job graduating, I didn't actually think you'd make it." Mona says, frowning. But to my surprise, Mona pulls me in for a hug. "You know, surprisingly, I'm gonna miss fighting with you." I laugh. She pulls away from the hug. "But, I was thinking, maybe we could be friends?" I say slowly, and Mona raises an eyebrow. "Bitch," Mona starts but then stops. "Okay." She says calmly and shrugs. Then she walks away. "Hey beautiful," Emily says to me and hugs me from behind. "Hi." I say back. She turns me and kisses me.

And for the first time I don't care who's watching.

But I guess Mona does.

"Hey lovebirds! Get a fucking room!"

The End

AN//Soooooooo how was dat? Did ya like it? If so, stay tunedto my account Camren fanfic coming your way. That's right, CAMILA AND LAUREN. *sreams* So please don't let this be the only story you read on my account. Love you all for the reads, votes and comments and just YOU! I WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU. Thank you sosososososososo much, and I love you all to pieces.

-K