14♡

Alison Dilaurentis

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine. Where the hell am I? When my eyes focus, I can see my side of my dorm. Does that mean I'm in...Emily's bed? I turn and see Emily, her back facing me. "What the hell!" I jump up, checking to make sure I'm not naked. Thank the gods, I'm not. Emily is awake now, looking at me with sleepy eyes. "Why are we in the same bed?!" Emily holds up a finger, and climbs out of the bed. She heads towards the bathroom and shuts the door. About twenty minutes later she comes out. "Okay, your turn." Reluctantly I head towards the bathroom to get ready. Once I'm done I head back to my side of the room. "Now answer me. Why were we in the same bed? We didn't," I wrinkle my nose in mock disgust. "Sleep together, did we?"

"No, even though you kept insisting. I thought about giving in, but like I said, you need to be sober when we fuck." She teases me. My cheeks turn a bright red and I look away. "We are never doing that." Emily rolls her eyes. "Did I do anything stupid last night? I recall kissing someone, who was it?" I ask slowly, looking at her. She points at herself, giving me a cheeky smile. "You're kidding." Emily shakes her head no. "Why would I kid about that?" Emily says, frowning. "Because you're sick and twisted," I say quickly. Silence.

"You know, I'm sure you would have done that even if you were sober." Emily teases. My heart beat quickens, and I'm seriously hoping she doesn't know what I think she does. "Anyway, we're roommates but we know like nothing about each other. Let's change that." I say extremely fast. I'll be surprised if Emily actually heard that. "I'll start. My name's Alison Lauren Dilaurentis and I'm twenty two. My favorite color is blue, I have a dog named Pepe and my birthday is June twenty third. I have two siblings, my parents are divorced and I collect secrets. Oh and I'm also 5'6."

Emily nods. "My full name is Emily Catherine Fields and I'm twenty three. My birthday is November 19th, my favorite color is purple, I don't have any pets, and my mom didn't accept I was gay until about three years ago. And...yeah." She says casually, shrugging. "You want to know anything else or should I write an autobiography?" I roll my eyes. "Anything else I should know about you? Were you framed for murder?" I groan, to which Emily laughs. "Haha, very funny." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

There is something else you need to know Emily, I say in my head. I was  sober last night.

--

Hope you enjoy this shorter chapter. Sooooo, Alison pretended to be drunk? What?!

-K