8♡

Alison Dilaurentis

I don't know what came over me in Aria's dorm. I have no idea why I allowed Emily to pick me up or even see me like this, so fragile and open. And then when Aria came, my brain finally registered what was going on. A few minutes pass by and in walks Emily. "Alison are you okay?" She asks slowly to which I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine now. Uh, thanks for the comfort."

She smiles. "Wow, Alison Dilaurentis actually said thank you. That's a first." I stick out my tongue at her, trying to cover up the fact that my cheeks are slowly turning pink. "Aw, somebody's blushing!" Emily says, and gently pokes my cheek. "You look so cute!" She pinches my cheek. "Ugh, get off." I say, pushing her hand off of my face. "So, while I was in Aria's room I was told that there was going to be a party."

"Oh, when is that?" I ask, since I haven't heard a single word about any type of party. "Tomorrow night. It starts at 10." Emily says. "I think you should go." I shake my head. "I don't do parties." The taller girl laughs at me before sitting on my bed. "Come on, I can help you pick something out." I'm not going to a party. "No Emily, I'm not going. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you know what Wednesday is?"

"The night of the party," She says nonchalantly. I sigh and shake my head. "No, Wednesday is a school day. Duh," I say, rolling my eyes. "Alison take out your damn wardrobe." Emily says to me. I just stare at her. "I'm waiting," I sit on the bed. "Okay well, you can wait all night because I'm not going."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning I get up filled with a little dread. To add to the unhappy feeling, I have my first three courses with Mona. Yay. I shower, do my makeup, and style part of my hair into a crown braid. I haven't even noticed Emily was up and ready until she speaks to me. "Mm, looking good Alison." I turn and she winks at me. "Honestly, stop it." I say rolling my eyes. Emily shrugs and closes her eyes. "Okay, get dressed, I won't look. Ya know, even though I want to." I silently thank her as I dress myself in a red suede skirt and a plain white crop top with white flats. "I'm done." I say, grabbing my bag. "You look beautiful." Emily says playing with a piece of her brown hair. "Yeah, I know." I say before leaving the room.

I walk to my first class, English, and sit next to a girl with chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. I can feel her eyes on me. "Hi, I'm Spencer, Aria's roommate. You must be Alison." She smiles warmly at me. "Yeah, I am. So you're Aria's roommate huh? I haven't seen you around before." Spencer shrugs. "I'm new, I just came not to long ago." So Aria does have a roommate, at least I wasn't incorrect about that. "Are you Emily's roommate?" The girl asks. "I've heard a lot about her, especially from that girl." Spencer points at Mona. "You want my advice? Ignore Mona completely. She's a major pain." I say, glaring at the darker haired girl. Spencer nods, playing with a piece of her hair.

"Yeah, I can tell. Especially since she decided to start that stupid rumor." My eyes widen. "What rumor?" I say cautiously, bracing myself for the words. "That Emily doesn't like you at all and you keep trying to force yourself on her. That's so mean of her to say!"

That bitch.