20♡

Alison Dilaurentis

"Ali, I can't."

Emily says to me, breaking away from the kiss. "Why not?" I say, trying to lean in again. She presses two fingers to my mouth. "I'm not gonna do this." She trys to walk away and I grab her arm. "Emily, I've lied about so many things. Me being drunk, you being gross and me being straight-"

"Excuse me?" She says, looking in my eyes to see if I'm lying now. "I'm not-" But then I catch myself. You're straight. I try to convince myself, but I can't do it. "It doesn't matter," I pull her to me, and without another protest from Emily, I kiss her. She kisses back immediately and runs her fingers over my lower stomach. This time I don't gasp, I was expecting that. As her fingers start moving up the door opens.

"Emily, Alison-" This time Wayne interrupts us. "Oh you guys are doing the frickle crackle. I'm just gonna go." Wayne leaves, closing the door behind him. Emily laughs and removes her hand, my stomach now cold from the removal of body heat. "Woah, it's like 7, I didn't even notice all those hours passed by. You should pack," Emily says, looking at her phone and then walking over to my suitcase. "Ooh what are those?"

She picks up a pair of my underwear. I feel like those girls who's boyfriends wander into the undergarments section of the closet in those cliché stories. "Put those away!" I say, turning a shade of pink and then reaching for the underwear. Emily laughs and picks up the matching bra. "Who were you saving these for?" She asks teasingly, causing me to turn a darker shade of pink. "N-no one."

"Yeah, sure." She says and rolls her brown eyes. "Can we just finish packing before you embarrass me further?" She nods, and we continue.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Thank you for having me Mr. and Mrs.-" Pam holds up a finger before shaking her head. "I mean, thank you so much Pam and Wayne. I enjoyed my stay." Emily chuckles and mutters an "Of course you did." I thank her parents once more and get out of the car. Emily follows, and picks up my suitcase before I can tackle the stairs. "Thanks." I say, giving her a smile. "No problem." She shrugs.

"Emison! Hey!" Aria yells and runs over to us. She gives Emily a hug, and debates on whether or not she should risk giving me one. I pull her in for the hug anyway. "Looks like you melted that frozen heart." She says to Emily, and I laugh. "You can choose to believe that if you want." Aria nods. "I will believe that, thank you."

"Hey, Em can you meet me in the room in about ten? I have something to tell you."

I've decided to tell her.