Part 10

-------------- 2 months after ----------------

-Sakura's POV-

I'm so excited to go to school today! Becuz it's time that we will learn jutsus!

Now this is what ninja school is about!

So, now I am ethusiastically parading around my room getting ready for school.

I hope today is going to be one of my perfect days!

So, I went out of my house shortly after combing my long pink hair.

I skipped inch by inch to school while humming a cheerful tune.

Ah! In times like this I feel like I'm flying up in the blue endless sky!

I have never felt this feeling for quite some time.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was skipping happily to school when trouble barged in out of nowhere.

I bumped into the bullies aka Sasuke's fangirls.

Now this is not an bit good for my case.

I quickly bowed "I'm so sorry," is what I said and went away.

Whoops! Wrong move! I was yanked harshly back to them.

"I said I'm sorry alright?" I said wanting the ground to swallow me up and disappear, instead I just once again tried to walk away.

Foolish move!

I was now pulled to the center of the group, and I could now hear the knuckles snapping with eagerness.

"Leaving so soon Sa-ku-ra?"

My widened my eyes with terror, the voice that I was always afraid to hear.

It was the one and only Ino.

I know you must be thinking I should just fight her and the end.

But, it's not that easy, when she tells this to her "group" they'll sure avenge her in split seconds before you can say OMG in horror.

"Ino," I murmured quietly.

"Nice to see you once again," she smirked.

"................" I answered dead silence.

"Now you see my girls here are here to play with you for for humiliating me in front of Sasuke-kun,"

Right of course, the "play" they refer to is like a hour in hell.

But, now maybe I could be less pathetic by defending myself at these times.

I would truly love.... no adore that idea but, I simply can't.

Why?

Because, these girls have parents and I don't. Their parents can complain about this stuff and all and I can be kicked outta school forever.

For short, no one is going to defend me in those times. I know Sasuke and Naruto are always there or me but, still, who would believe them?

I would need a miracle for that to happen dude.

So, I just stood there motionless staring in space remaining my composure.

"Come on Sakura! This is just a normal situation in school. You got this," my mind said.

Then, I felt every single thing around me were completely still, as if they never dared to move.

Before I knew it, I was beaten like hell just opened up to me.

Everything was so painful that countless words can't even describe it.

All I could see were red bobs all over the ground, blood.

My blood...........

"Naruto....... Sasuke........ where are you?" my mind said and I was now in the verge of tears.

I then looked back at our fun times together.......... and that promise.

I just knew they would come any second now.

So, the whole time I was beaten up......... I just thought of them.

I always kept my hopes up............ that they would be coming.

That they would be coming to save me.

To be honest, I think just the sight of them would lessen that pain I am now.

I might even boldly think that they are the only reasons I live for.

Meanwhile, I was waiting for the final blow that will surely leave me climbing up the stairs of heaven.

These people were thinking of kicking me on the head, and I know they were completely heartless and nothing can stop them from doing so.

Then, when I was really thinking that it would be the end......... "Stop that right now!"

I heard a familiar voice.

I looked at the girls, they were running away real fast.

I then, turned back.

A wave of relief washed over me.

They were both here.

Everything is going to be fine now.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto exclaimed running to me.

"Sakura hold on! We are going to get you to the hospital!" said Sasuke.

I smiled, of course, everything will be fine.

Then I felt myself slipping into the darkness.

"Naruto, Sasuke............... you came............" I said.

"Of course, we did," said Sasuke gently.

"Thank you," I said with my remaining strength and I was out.

I had fainted.

-Sakura