Serving Natalya

(M/n)'s pov.
I went out and changed into my butler uniform. I tied my necktie and went out."Time to work now." I went and knocked on the first door I saw."Who is it?" I can't believe it. I'm knocking on Natalya's door."Miss Natalya? This is (M/n). I'm working as your family's butler. Time to eat your breakfast. May I come in?" I asked."Of course." She said. I went inside and inside her room was all white. She was still on her frilly night gown. I have to admit, but she is really beautiful."Will you please stop staring at me?" She said. My face turned red."Sorry. I can't help it that you're very beautiful." I said. Her face turned red."Hmph." She turned her gaze from me."Well, you need to get dressed now. I'll wait for you outside your door. Excuse me, Miss." I then went out.

Natalya's pov.
Why is he working here? Big brother or big sister must have asked him."Nevermind him, Natalya. You must focus on big brother." I muttered.
I went to the bathroom, took a bath, changed. "Good morning, Milady." He said with a smile. I felt something weird in my stomach. Like butterflies flying around."G-Good morning." My face started toget red. He chuckled."Master Ivan and Miss Katyusha were waiting for you." He said. We went inside the dinning room. (M/n) pulled the chair and helped me to sit properly. I turned my gaze away from him.

Hey~! I'm just gonna end it here.

Anyway,

Like!
Comment!
Or request!

Bye bye~