The track club (part 2)

(M/n)'s pov.
"So, where are you going later?" Alfred asked."I'm just gonna go to the track club to see if it's suitable for me to, you know, fit in." I said."You should. I mean, you looked like the kind of guy who run so much." He said."He's right, dude." Mathias said in agreement. We went through the big doors to see a stadium. It was really quiet."Can I help you?" A thick German accent asked. I turned around to face the person. It was a guy. He was wearing glasses. He has a blond slicked back hair and blue eyes."Uhh... yes! Is this the track club? I was wondering if can join." I said."Welcome to the team,ve~!" A cheerful voice said."Feliciano?" I turned around to see him."You're in this club?" I asked."Si!" He replied.
"So, you want to join the track club?" He asked."Yeah." I replied."Ok. Welcome to the team. I'm Ludwig." He said as he put his hand out for a hand shake which I accepted."My name is (M/n). (M/n) (L/n)." I said.
He's eyes widen in surprise."You're the famous painter..." He said."Didn't I told you, idiota?" A Italian accent said. He was alike Feliciano but a bit more his opposite. His curl was on the other side of his head instead and he has green/hazel eyes. He was a bit taller than him."Fratello!" Felicano hugged him as he was struggling to get out."Idiota! Stop hugging me!" He yelled.
"Ahahaha...... Well I'm (M/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you." I said. Then, when he is already free, he then walked to me."Nice to meet you. I'm Lovino Vergas. I'm Felicano's older brother." He said.

And cliffhanger! So I know it's a bit short...
Anyway,
Like!
Comment!
Or request!
Bye bye!