meeting Ivan

Ok, of all the (M/n)'s pov... it means you're the one who is narrating the the story.
__________________

(M/n)'s pov.
"So (M/n), what club are you going to join?" Matthew asked. As I was going to say something, I heard someone screaming."Not again." Matthew sighed."What do you mean?" I asked."Well... Let's just say that was Ivan. He's probably running away from Natalya." Matthew said. We continued to walk to our next class, then, someone bumped into me, causing me to fall."S-Sorry! Are you alright?!" I opened my eyes to see a blond/plutonium haired guy with purple eyes. He was wearing a light purple/white scarf."Yeah. I'm ok." I said."My name is Ivan Braginsky." He said."Hi. I'm (M/n) (L/n)." I said."I don't mind to ask... but... were you the one who's screaming?" I asked."Pretend nothing ever happened." He was surrounded by dark purple aura... the most scariest aura I ever seen."I-I gotta go! Bye!" I run away as fast I can straight to my next class.

'That was the scariest person I ever met.'

~time skip~
'Ok... so, I got art class next...' I looked around to find the room. Then, I see someone with light Brown and a curl sticking out on his right. His eyes were closed... he was in the room surrounded of paintings."Uh, is this the art class?" I asked."Gah! I'm sorry! I was just watching the paintings. Please don't hurt me!" He said."Woah! Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm (M/n) (L/n)." I said."I'm Feliciano Vargas." He said."Wait... You're (M/n)!?" He asked."Well, yeah."I said."Your paintings are really amazing!" He said."Thanks. So, do you paint?" I asked."Ve~ Yeah!" He said.'Ve?' I thought.