Nice to meet you (part 2)

(M/n)'s pov.
On the next morning, my alarm clock started to ring. It was so loud that I threw it straight to the wall. "Oops, I did it again... twice already." I said. When I checked my phone to see the time, I directly jumped off to bed and opened my bathroom door.
When I finally finished taking a shower,
I changed into my uniform and shoes.
I took my phone and went downstairs."Good morning, (M/n)! I see your early." My aunt said, smiling. I took one toast bread and bite the middle of it. When I was about to go, she held my hand that caused me to turn my head to her." Wait. You need this. It's an dorm school, right?" She asked."Yeah. Thanks." I said as I took the back-pack as I took off to school.

~time skip~
'It's really far from home than I thought it would be.' I sweatdropped. When I proceed to run, I heard a honk.
When turned, I was surprised to see an limo (me: deal with it! And guess who will come out of the limo). When the door of the car opened, I see two blond guys. The one with the tall and the one with the short. "Bonjour, Mon ami! My name is Francis Bonnefoy and this is Matthew Williams." He said."Hi. Nice to meet you! I'm (M/n) (L/n)." I said."H-Hi. N-Nice to meet you." Matthew said."So, why not we offer you a ride to the academy?" Francis asked."Is that really ok?" I asked."We don't actually mind about it." He said.

~time skip~
As we arrived, I got out and thanked Francis for the ride."No problem-" he didn't have the chance to finish because all of the sudden, girls were surrounding him. I was push by a girl that caused me to fall on someone. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see a beautiful girl with long blond hair, indigo eyes. She wears a white ribbon with blank linings."Could you get off of me?" She asked coldly."Yeah. Sorry."
I said. I got up and helped the girl to get up. She walked away without saying anything."Hey Matthew, do you know that girl?" I asked."Oh. That's Natalya, Ivans' younger sister."
He said. As I was thinking about her, I was interrupted by something pulling my pants. When I looked down, I saw a white bear cub, starring at me."Who are you?" The bear asked."I-It talked!" I shouted."Kumajirou! I was looking for you!" Matthew picked the bear up and faced to me."I'll explain later but we need to  go to class." He said.

As me and Matthew were going to our classroom, he went to his sit and puts his bear in his back-pack."Alright class, before we start, I have an announcement." I heard everyone whispering."We have a new student. Please come in." I went in and took the chalk to write my name."My name is (M/n) (L/n). I hope we get along." I heard giggles from girls.' D-Did I say something funny?' I thought."Ok Mr. (L/n)... you may sit beside the window." She said, pointing the empty seat. I went to my seat and I got the feeling all eyes were on me. Then, when I was about to get my book, someone was tapping my shoulder. When I turned around, reveals a Japanese guy."Hello. My name is Kiku Honda." He said."Nice to meet you. I'm (M/n)." I said.

~time skip~
As I was just hanging out with Kiku and Matthew, a girl suddenly appeared in front of me."H-Hi my name is Lily. Can I talk to for a while? Alone?" She asked."Hey guys, will you give us a-" when turned my head, they were already gone."So, what are you going to tell me?" I asked."Umm... I r-really like you and will go out with me?" She asked."I'm sorry... I can't. I like someone else.... I can't go out with you because I'm bit older than you... Sorry." I said."Oh... it's ok." She said."If you want, we can be friends." I said. She smiled and nodded.