meeting Natalya

(M/n)'s pov.
"Run a bit faster, (M/n)!" Ludwig yelled so I can run faster. I run faster that I was able to catch Lovino."Wow. You were able to catch me up." He said."Well, I love to run, so yeah." I smiled."That's enough for today." Ludwig said.

~time skip~
Natalya's pov.
'Where is big brother?' I thought. I was just waiting for him to walk out by the halls and ask him to marry me, but the boy who fell on me this morning appeared instead. He saw me with a light tint of pink dusted on his cheeks. Did I do something? Anyway, he was walking towards me."Hi. My name is (M/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you." He said with a warm smile. I can tell by his aura that was calming and friendly."Hmph. My name is Natalya. Nice to meet you." I replied back."Well, you're not so bad to be friends with." He said."Excuse me?" I asked."Well, I heard that you were scary and asking your older brother to marry you... but all I see is a beautiful but yet deadly girl." He said. My face was getting hot. No one ever told me that."Can I ask you something?" He said."What is it?" I asked."Is it ok when you're free, we could hang out?" He asked with a light blush on his face."Um..." before I could answer, he was already gone.'(M/n)... you're one mysterious guy.'

Sorry if this chapter is short
Anyway,
Like!
Comment!
Or request!
Bye nya!