The track club (part 1)

(M/n)'s pov.
"Yo Alfred! We were looking for you everywhere!" A voice said. When I turned around, I see two guys. The one guy has silver hair and ruby eyes. A yellow bird popping out on his head. The other one was he has blond and a bit spiky and has electric blue eyes. "Hey dudes! This is (M/n)!" Alfred said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and used his other hand to ruffle my hair. "A-Air... I need air...!" I said as struggled out to breathe."Hmm? Ah! (M/n)! Are you ok, dude!?" He asked as he shook me.

Alfred's pov.
"Dude! You ok!?!" I asked as I shake him. (M/n) blinked twice a sign he was ok. I sighed in relief that he ok. "(M/n), this is Mathais and Gilbert." I noticed that he was glaring at Gilbert."(M/n), you ok?" I asked."Hey Alfred, can you do me a favor?" He asked, still glaring at Gilbert."Sure." He grabbed my hand to talk far away from them."Can you keep him away from me? I just can't stand him." He said."Why?" I asked."Just keep him away from me!" He punched the wall that made his hand bleed a bit. I was shocked."Sorry. I just can't stand being around him... I just... can't." He said. I wasn't really sure but instead I nodded. He gave a warm smile."Thanks."

~time skip~

"So, how did you know him?" Mathias asked."Well, Arthur was chasing me so I bumped into him." I said."Speaking of (M/n), where's Gilbert and (M/n)?" I asked. When Mathias was about say something, I heard someone yelling."Let's check it out." I said. We hide behind the wall so we can see what's going on. It was (M/n) and Gilbert, arguing."So, you finally showed up." Gilbert said."Finally showed up? FINALLY SHOWED UP?!? I didn't know you were here! And you didn't even realized what you've done to her!!" (M/n) yelled."Is that (M/n)?" Mathias whispered."Yeah." I said."Hmph. I think you're wasting my time. Don't even bother me." As he was about to leave, Gilbert stopped him."Wait! Where is she?!" He said."She's dead. Because of you. Now let go!"(M/n) slapped his hand away. He left him there, shocked (just pretend you have a sister)."So that's why." I thought out loud."What?" Mathias asked."Nothing!"

(M/n)'s pov.
I left him there, standing there like a statue. I heard someone talking."You heard us arguing, didn't you?" I asked. They jumped a bit and started to panic."You got us." Alfred said."I forgive you both, but I forbid you both not to tell. Understand?" He said."Yes sir!" They said in unison."That's good to hear. And if you don't..." my voice turned serious."You'll face the consequences." My eyes turned dark, which made them shiver. They nodded directly. I turned back to my normal self and smiled."We should head back to class now."