Finding clubs

(M/n)'s pov.
'Ok... So, I have to look for a club...' I looked at the paper and scanned a list of clubs.
1. Choir club
2. Book club
3. Music club
4. Dance club
5. Magic club
6. Swimming club
7. Track club
8. Art club

"Wow. There's a lot of clubs to choose from." I walked and noticed a door. There was a sign that named "Choir club". I slowly
turned the door knob."Excuse me, is this the Choir club?" I asked. A girl like a year older than me faced to me, shocked."Hello. Welcome to the Choir club. I'm Katyusha." She said, giving me a warm smile."Hi. I'm (M/n) (L/n)." I put out my hand to shake her hand. We shook and tried to break the silence. As I was about to say something, a guy with a short, brown wavy hair walked in."Hey toris, someone is here to join-" before she was going to finish her sentence, I interrupted her."Uh, I don't mean to interrupt, but, I'm just here asking if which one of you is in charge here." I said."Well, he is in class right now." Katyusha said."Are still going to join?" Toris asked."I'll think about it." I said.

~time skip~
'Ok... 6 clubs to go.' I thought. The next one was the Music club. I went in and shocked to see Feliciano."Hey Feliciano!" I said, making him jump."(M/n)! You're here~ ve!" He said."So, you're the who's in charge here?" I asked."Um, no. But, the one who's in charge is Roderich, ve!" He said.
"Oh... I see. Then, I'll just come back." I walked out, leaving Feliciano.

As I closed the door, I carried on my club search or whatever. "So, the next is the Dance club, huh?" I mumbled. As I was looking around, I found a pink sign that is printed in cursive. I went closer and found out it was the Dance club.'I think this club is for girls only.' I went to the next club. The next club was the Magic club. I turned the door knob and shocked to see the room was an old-fashioned room for wizards.'Did I just time-travelled?' I thought."May I help you?" A voice asked. I turned my head around to see a Romanian guy."Yeah. I was wondering if this club is open." I said."I'm so sorry. The who's in charge is not here right now. Come again another time." He said, giving me a apologetic smile."That's ok. My name is (M/n) (L/n), by the way."I said."Vladimir (A/n: did I get that right?)."See ya!" I run as hurriedly go to the next club.

~time skip~
I was walking until someone bumped into me. "I'm so sorry!" I said."Don't worry about it, dude!" (A/n: yay! Guess who!)
An American accent said. I looked up to see a guy wearing glasses and a cowlick sticking out in his hair."You must be new here! I'm Alfred F. Jones and I'm the hero!(A/n: ok I regret it for putting 'I'm the hero!' phrase. What? Don't look at me, he's just doing his thing.)" He said."I'm (M/n) (L/n), by the way." I said. Alfred was about to say something but interrupted by a loud voice.

Annnnnnnnnd we stop right here!
Sorry... I promise to update this story soon!
Anyway,
Like!
Comment!
Or request!
Bye bye!