• JUNGKOOK •

- You

As I walked along the seashore,memories of the both of us replayed in my mind.In this memory lane,I could watch everything again...

How you first confessed here.How we had our first date here.How we enjoy ourselves.

We,playing in the seawater,splashing at each other...

We,cuddling while watching the sunset...

And we,having the cutest evening picnic date just by the seashore...

Its always a we back then,but now,there is only me.No one else but me.Its sad to remember that day I last saw you.I don't even know how I could restrained myself from crying infront of you.You leave me stronger but also weaker.

From that last day onwards,I had been an emotional wreck.I made my parents worried of my condition.You didn't care.I ruined my whole life by quitting and skipping school.

Why did I do all this?

For the one and only reason,to forget everything we've been through together.

At that time,I didn't have enough courage to face everything because I knew myself that I would broke down and cried at that very instant.A year and a half later,I've changed.I moved to another school and had to start all over.

Its hard but for my own good,I have to do this.For my future,I have to move on and forget everything,mainly,the first time we met...

"Hello there,my name's Jeon Jungkook.Its a pleasure to meet you,new classmate."

You were so cute and I treated you like a friend on that day.Everyday after that,every moments we had,I cherished it as if you were my own.You were always there for me and you were the only one,closest to me in school.

Sometimes,I thought that you might have feelings for me too but it seems stupid if its true...

"I like you.Wait,maybe I love you.Its confusing between 'like' and 'love' but one thing I'm sure of is,I wouldn't want to leave your side.I wouldn't want it to ever happen.Would you be mine?"

If only I knew that it'll happen.I would had never accepted you.You didn't wanted it to happen but it already did.Your stupid habit of relieving stress by getting drunk had ruined the trust I gave you.

"Jungkook,stop it.Its your tenth glass already."

You never listen.Instead,you pushed me away.

"I don't care! Who is it to be blamed? You can go to my fvcking parents right now for pressuring me and making me go through the life they wanted me to lead!"

Its embarrassing.All I did was leave you only for that night.The next day,at your house,you're already there,with another.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS?!"

You woke up,surprised with the girl beside you.Looking at me worriedly,trying to explain everything.What you did was unforgivable...

"I can explain..."

That usual line boys use to cover up what they've done.

"She's the crazy girl that had a crush on me since I was 13.She's the girl that I've been talking about."

Why did I deny the fact?

The girl was so over you and even hugged you flirtishly right infront of me.Although you pushed her away,I just hated you.

Its just a year since we've been together.We met when we were 15.You confessed when we were 17 and at that same age,we were official.Now that we're 18,everything falls apart.For 2 years I've ignored you completely but I couldn't forget you.

As the cold seawater reached my toes,I immediately get up,ready to leave the scene but that one voice just had to ruin the decision I've made.I've always wondered why I still didn't leave Korea.

"I missed you."

I met his eyes.Feelings of hurt and relief was shown in his eyes.

"But I don't,"I lied.

He pulled me into a hug.I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't.I missed him too.

"Why did you leave me? You disappeared without a trace,out of my life.You hurt me."

I honestly felt guilty.

"You hurt me too,"I replied,holding the tears.

I shouldn't admit that I wanted to be with him once more.I shouldn't let him hurt me once more.

"I'm sorry.I was drunk.I really love you."

I finally pushed him away.

"You know how much pain I've been through? I've been an emotional wreck because of you! You don't care after that day!"I shouted in his face,he deserved it.

"I tried reaching you.You didn't picked up your calls.Have you thought about me? I skipped school,searching for you.I couldn't rest or even eat properly.You're always occupied in my mind.I love you so much."

He's right.I didn't thought of him.But it could be a lie...

"I'm scared of you."

The tears that were threatening to fall finally did as soon as I said that.

"I've changed.I stopped drinking because of you.I didn't get myself too close to girls for you,"he paused.

"I really really love you..."

He hugged me once more.I took a glimpse of his expression.He was saying the truth.His truthful expressions made me happy to know that he really did loved me.

"I love you too..."I mumbled.

"Can we start all over again? This time,forever..."he asked as he looked at me and wiped off my tears.

I let out a smile and nodded.

"I'm the Kookie and you'll forever be my chocolate chips.Without you,I'm an incomplete chocolate chip cookie..."

-----

To be honest,I get teary-eyed typing this out with my whole heart.Hope you like it.