Niall Imagine Part 1 (PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE)

A/N:

HELLO! So, basically, I am going to continue writing these imagines! At the moment, I have 13 THOUSAND reads, LIKE WOW?! I have been such a shocker for not posting, I apologise. But I am so glad you like the very few imagines I have posted (:

So, Once this book gets a little more active again, I will continue writing this and my new-ish fanfic, Click, so make sure you check that out (:

I'm going to make this imagine into 2 parts! So vote for this chapter and after 5 votes I will post part 2 :D THANK YOU GUYS!

If you have any history with self harming or depression, please be warned of this imagine, read at your own cost. Heart goes out to you, Know you are loved, wanted, and special. <3

NIALLS POV;

"ONE MORE DRINK YEAH?!" My mate Sean yelled in my face, the music was so loud here it was impossible to hear anything else BUT the thumping music.

"WHAT!?!" I scream

Sean grabs his empty drink and angrily points at it. Ah, he wants another pint.

"SURE THING, GET ME ONE TOO???!" I yell at him again.

"I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID BUT I WILL GET YOU ANOTHER ONE BE BACK SOON!!"

I watch as Sean stumbles off to the bar, grabbing some random chick around the waist, bringing her close to him and starts grinding. Alrighty then.

I bob along to the raving music, laughing at myself of how strange I probably look. Watching all the couple grinding and getting a bit R18 kind of puts me off my drink, but maybe the drink will lead me to something wonderful.

No shut up Niall, you have a girlfriend! Or do you. I can't remember what the hell.

Whatever.

Sean finally pushes the exposed lady off of him, and wanders over towards me and hands my beer.

"THANKS BUDDY!" I shout

He just gives me a thumbs up and starts to turn away, But he suddenly stops, turns back towards me, grabs me by the wrist, and drags me to the smoking area outside.

"Aye mate I needed a breather woo!" His intoxicated breath rings my nostrils. Do I smell like that too?

"Yeah it's pretty intense in there! You and that chick hit it off pretty well" I chuckle

"Well within all that, I saw this hot ass bitch eyeing you down babe!" He winks at me.

"You coming on to me bro."

"No no no there is a Blondy sitting in the corner in there, ALONE! She's next to the bar in the far left corner. You will find her easily, she is fricken hot oh my god."

I frown a little. Why would this girl be apparently interested in ME?! I'm not that great. I'm just a typical Irish lad! But.. I am in a boy band.. but not everyone likes that type of music and stuff?

"Yeah worth a shot then. Show me her!" I giggle as I punch Sean in the arm lightly.

He grabs my wrist again, and starts making kissy noises

"Get those lips ready! You might just feel like you got laid when you see her."

Is she really that great..?

We stumble into the club again, and Sean is getting a little jiggly..

He voraciously eyes the long blond, blue eyed girl sitting in the corner in the far left. He was right, she is stunning! Showing A LOT of skin though..

"I'M GONNA GO" I mouth widely to him

He smiles a huge grin and shoves me into the direction of the girl.

 I stumble a bit and regain my balance. I sigh and start walking pretty swaggy like.

Why is this girl even alone?

I plonk my self into the booth she is sitting in.

"HI! i'M NIALL!" I yell very unattractively.

"HEY! I'M ASHLEY!" She yells laughing at my stupidity, well, I'm supposing, and grins widely. "WANNA GET OUT OF HERE?" I scream

She nods, I raise my arm out to accompany her out. Very gentleman like even though I'm off my face.

We awkwardly walk out of the club, but I have completely forgotten about Sean.. Oh well! I'll text him later.

"So where you from Ashley?" I smile slightly at her

"I'm from America, I'm visiting my mates here in London! But they kinda ditched me at the club, so, now I'm just here alone" she chuckles slightly. "What about you?"

"Oh I'm from Ireland! But my mates are having a bit of a break from eachother so I'm just chillin here ya know!"

She raises her eyebrow and half-smiles.

"That's cool. Wanna come back to my apartment? I am renting it cause I come here ofter" she winks.

"Um.. sure! Let's go"

After a very awkward silent walk to her place, we finally arrive. As soon as we get on her street, paparazzi cameras start blinding us both.

I turn to her quickly

"Run" I say stubbornly.

"Why are they here?!" she worriedly asks

"JUST RUN!"

I drag her along as we get bombarded by these crazy people screaming at us, telling us to pose for the lights. But we just keep running.

Ashley grabs her keys that are just laying on the front porch and quickly unlocks the door, we both fall in.

I take a second to admire what I am seeing. It's not fancy.. but not trashy. It's quite nice! But it's a bit strange how she was so keen on me coming over, I don't even know her!

We walk into the lounge, she chucks her keys on the couch and motions for me to sit down. I awkwardly plonk myself down.

"Well this is a nice place! Great view.." I say quietly. Even though there is no view.

She shuffles closer to me and puts her hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing her hand up and down.

"You know, you could see a better view" She says slighly.

I look at her confused, what the hell is happening.

She leans in and starts kissing me softly, but progessivly, the kisses get hungrier and hungrier.

I just go along with what is happening.

She starts to zip the back of her dress off, which I never really noticed. It is a very short, creme coloured tube dress, she continues to pull the zip down, once it reaches the ending point, she grabs my hands and makes them slowly pull the dress off.

I feel my phone start to vibrate then starts to ring 'What Makes You Beautiful'

"Ignore it. You know. you want. me." She mutters in between kisses.

I'm so drunk I don't know what to think, so I do ignore it.

My old girlfriend, y/n, doesn't know what she is missing.

After being caught up in my thoughts, I realise Ashley's dress is completely taken off. She leaps on top of me, and starts to grind. Suddenly, lights flash through the window, what the hell is blimmin well happening. I try to shove her off but she just clings on.

What ever, what do I have to loose.

A/N;

Very long chapter oh my! Hope you enjoyed it! I didn't want to make it too dirty hahaha I know a few younger audiences read my imagines, but anyways, I don't do dirty imagines.

5 VOTES AND I WILL PUT PART 2 UP!

Love youu

-Livvy x