I was at home just sitting on the couch watching a movie with my girl Vanessa. She's hella fine and nice but at times she can be a straight up bitch.

We've been together for about 3 weeks or so and I kept it away from the guys cause I was too lazy to tell them Vanessa and I were official.

In the middle of the movie and completely out of the blue, I got a text from Nelle.

2:47 p.m. -Nelly: Get ready for some news; Lexis and I are having a baby!(:

I sat up so quick, I accidentally pushed Vanessa off my lap and she fell on the floor.

"Ow! Javier!" She yelled as she sat up and held her head.

"Holy fuckin' shit." I said not really paying attention to Vanessa, I was more interested in this text. First Arlie has a daughter and now Lexis is gonna have a child? I didn't know we were all playing house, holy shit, I never got a memo letting me know.

"Javier!" She yelled.

"Yeah? Oh damn; Sorry about that." I said still not taking my eyes off the phone. Call me an ass or a jerk I don't care, this was some big ass news. Caught me completely off guard.

"Wow Javier. Which tramp are you texting now?" She stood up and had her hands on her hips. This is where arguments start because she always thinks, thinks being the key word here, I'm cheating when I bet she's the one who's really cheating.

"I'm not texting no damn tramp. Look, you're standing perfectly fine." I said. You know what, I'm done with her always accusing me of cheating.

"Um excuse me?" She said as she took my phone away from me.

"Vanessa, What the fuck? Give me my phone!" I yelled at her as I tired to snatch it but she turned away too quick for me to grab the damn phone.

"Who the fuck is "Nelly?" Javier?!" She looked hella pissed but I didn't give a single shit.

"You know her. That's Lexis' girl, Now back the fuck off." I finally managed to snatch my phone from her and walked out of the room.

"Why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?" She asked with still anger present in her voice as she was following me.

"Leave me alone Vanessa. Let me cool down." I said back as I tried to get away from her. That shit of 'not trusting me' was getting so old now.

"No. We're going to settle this now." She grabbed my arm, pulling me back and I snapped.

"Don't fuckin' touch me Vanessa! Fuck you, we're done! Get all of your shit and get the fuck out!" I had her pinned against the wall as I yelled that to her. I've had enough of her shit. She did that everytime I texted someone. I could be texting Varo and she'd say I was cheating, the fuck kind of shit is that?

"Javier, no I don't want us to break up. I love you." She said as tears ran down her face. Tears? Why the fuck she got tears?

I pulled her to the front door and she was crying so hard at this point. It was kind of funny how her make up that took her like 2 hours to do this morning was all fucked up in the matter of 2 seconds.

"Javier I need to tell you this. I'm pregnant." She said as she stood at my door.

"1. You are one ugly crier. 2. Shit if you're pregnant, It ain't mine 'cause we never fucked." I slammed the door in her face and went to go sit back down on the couch. Bitch be trying to pull the "I'm pregnant" card on me? Hell no.

Anyways, back to Lexis and Nelle's news. I was actually happy for them. I grew up being in charge of my younger siblings so I grew to love kids and I plan on having kids when I'm older, so for someone to be having a child in our "lil' gang family" it truthfully makes me happy. Being surrounded by family takes me away from all the Gang shit, it's a nice getaway that keeps my sanity in check.

~Varo P.O.V.~

I was at the Trap, playin' poker with some of the other gang members. It was hella dope; We had strippers sittin' on our laps givin' us lap dances as we played, and we was passin' around a joint too, well it never came back to me after my first hit so someone got the damn blunt and isn't sharing.

"Come on niggas we learned this in kindergarten; Sharing with Varo is caring but Varo doesn't share cause he doesn't care." I said as I slammed my cards down on the table.

I thought I felt the stripper in my lap start to get a lil' freaky but really it was just my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I should probably put my phone on silent or ring 'cause that probably ain't good- you know what, I'm not even going into details with that. I'm just taking my phone off vibrate when it's in my pocket; bottom line.

I looked at the text and my jaw dropped. Lexis got it in, left it in, and now there's a bun in Nelle's oven.

Now I was gonna text her back, honest, but the stripper on my lap was pullin' on my v-neck and I already knew what that meant.

Code for Varo: Pull on anything I'm wearing- Instant Fuck. 'Nuff Said.

I got up and led the stripped down the hall to one of the back rooms, well my back room.

She was a fine ass female too. Beautiful dark chocolate skin that seemed like if I touched it; it would melt from my touch, cute short natural curly hair, yee keepin' the hair natural is what I love, especially the tight small curls that when I pull 'em straight they spring back to tight curls. That is Varo entertainment for hours 'cause my ass is just amused by that, like I see it but I don't wanna believe that I can pull it straight but when I let go, it does it's thang and goes back to a curl, oh my God. Why am I going into such detail about this? See I just become overwhelmed with curiosity and amusement. Back to the stripper before I write a book about fuckin' curly hair; The weird thing with the stripper was she looked hella younger than the other strippers.

"Aye, how old are you?" I asked as she was working on unbuckling my belt which she seemed to be struggling with. Not my fault I got difficult belts, girl gotta work if she wants to have fun with me.

"17." She said. She got a sexy voice too. Did I mention she got ass too? I would take a minute to discuss that ass but I spent too much time with the curl shit.

"Whoa hold up. Is your name Emma?" She looked like this girl named Emma in my 4th period class.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" She was still trying to get my belt off but I kept moving around so it made it harder for her to get it off. I bet she's thinkin' I got like hella ants in my pants.

"We got a class together." I said. At this point I just stood up and pulled her up with me.

"Really? Oh wow, Well then I'm sorry." She looked ashamed and bashful as she tried to shy away.

"Nah, it's cool. Wanna go out some time?" I asked. She was just lookin' oh so fine, I didn't even realize what I just said.

"Sure." Her dark brown eyes lit up like whatever the fuck dark brown eyes are supposed to look like when they light up.

I handed her my phone and I watched her put that number in. Let me give you a lil' more description of her. So we covered she had ass, dark brown eyes, cute short curly hair and dark chocolate skin. She was about 5' or 5'1", she had her nails all done too and she had slight dimples in her cheeks.

"Here you go. Be sure to text me." She said as she turned around to walk out the door. I watched that ass of hers walk right on out. Oh I'll text her, shit I'll even do morris code if need be, just to get that ass back over to my crib.