"Her and I were messin' around a couple weeks ago." I said as calmly as I could without breaking the eye contact.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I quickly drove over to my Mom's house and sighed when I saw most of her furniture was already packed away in boxes. All the photos of memories that used to decorate the walls were now shoved away like meaningless paper work.

"Hey Chanelle, what brings you by?" Mom asked as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, well I actually came by because I have some news to share." The second I said that, the BV and Jay came from around the corner. Nosey much? I didn't even see their cars in the drive way so I wasn't expecting them to be here.

"What's the news?" Mom asked as she still continued with packing things in boxes in the kitchen.

"Yeah Nelle-Bells what's the news?" Jay asked like a smartass with a snide smirk.

"Well I'm pregnant again." I said. The kitchen grew quiet, but not a strange quiet. It was more of  a quiet like everyone was steadily preparing what they were about to say next.

"So Jay you do realize what this means correct?" BV said breaking the very short moment of silence.

"I think you should remind me BV. What does this mean?" Jay asked as he rose an eyebrow. Them two are just too dumb for words.

"I believe this means we get a whole 9 months worth of fat jokes." See? Too dumb for words. This is what they think of when I say I'm pregnant. Not worried or bashing me, but fat jokes.

They said something else among themselves as they wandered back upstairs but I didn't even care to hear what it was.

"Wow Chanelle. How do you feel about that?" Mom asked as she went back to putting her china in the box. She sounded disappointed just like the first time, maybe even a little more.

"I'm nervous because I'll be having to balance school and a new born but I'm scared of another miscarriage." I said with a sigh as I took a seat on the island counter. This brought back memories when Jay and I used to hop along the counters and jump from the island to the wall counters, pretending the kitchen floor was lava.

"Chanlle you'll be fine, I promise. Don't stress or worry, that's terrible for the baby but I'm sorry I won't be here for your pregnancy. I'll make sure I am here when you are going to deliver your baby but you're officially on your own as far as not having me." That's what I dreaded. I won't have the help of my Mom to show me the ropes in the beginning. It's just gonna be Lexis and I completely learning on our own.

"Thanks Mom for being willing to come out for the due date. I just wish you'd be here to help."

"No one told you to have sex in the first place. So you need to learn that I'm not going to be here to hold your hand all throughout your life. Obviously if you absolutely need me like if it was an emergency, I'll come out to help, otherwise you need to grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions." She does have a few good points. "Does Lexis know?" She raised an eyebrow before heading over to another section of the kitchen to pull out more dishes.

"I told his best friend first 'cause he was awake, and he said he really wanted to tell Lexis, so I let him."

"Oh, okay. You already know I don't ever support you being a teen Mom but as long as you finish school and balance everything. I'm still disappointed but there is nothing we can do now." I could tell she was upset but let's be honest; she is handling it way better than most parents, especially a single parent, would.

"I know Mom." I decided to text the guys and tell them the news. I couldn't wait to here their responses.

~Javier P.O.V.~