Pain 6: The Wrath of the Queen

"Introductions over, you know what to do" I told Corrie and Audrey. Nandito kami ngayon sa gazebo sa gitna ng botanical garden ng science club.

"It's brainstorming time. Hmmm... this is so exciting. Last nating ginawa to eh dun sa feeler na sunod ng sunod kay Sync. Too bad she gave up soon..poor girl begging the school to drop her" tumatalon-talon pang sabi ni Audrey. Ugh! Why do I have to keep up with this childish girl.

"What if we get the president of Sync's fans club to do some job for us, her vice too." Corrie said. At least meron akong kasamang matino pa ang isip.

"Bakit sila?" Fine, Audrey's shallowness and being dense could help sometimes, trust her to ask why for everything. But I'm intrigue too, what does Corrie plans this time?

"Well, those two got some wicked ideas..they're creative too. They could do the dirty jobs that needs to be done, don't you think?" Yeah, those two are wicked too, mababa nga lang ang level kesa sa kin.

"Good, that's plan A, let's plan another after those two are done with their ideas. Bring them to the gym after class, I need to talk to them" saka na ko umalis, hinahanap pa ko ni Miss Reiko, yung cheerleading coach namin.

============================

"M-miss, S-stacy.." nanginginig pang sabi ng president and vice president ng fans club ni Sync.

"Stuttering too much, aren't we girls?" Dapat lang silang matakot. Sila rin kasi nakatikim na ng galit ko after stepping beyond the line regarding Sync.

"Miss Stacy, maawa po kayo gusto ko pa pong makita ang future husband and kids ko. Marami pa po kong pangarap sa buhay, gusto ko pa magtravel around the world..huhuhuhu" madramang sabi nung vp nila, with matching luhod pa.

I look at Corrie lazily, agad namang lumapit kay vp si Corrie and...

Pak <(ˍ ˍ*)>

"Gaga! We're not here to punish you. You've got to do something for us." Sabi ni Corrie matapos nyang batukan yung vp nila.

"Is this about the nerd who hurt Sync nung isang araw?" Oh, so Corrie's right, this girl has some brains..

"Yeah."

"What do you want us to do?" She seriously said

"What you want to do... I'm giving you permission to do everything with her" i said giving them my evil smirk.

"So pwede na namin syang bugbugin?" Tanong nung vp.

"What about the university officials, faculty and the student council? Hindi ba kami magkakaproblema sa kanila?" I'm beginning to like this girl, she can think.

"Ako ng bahala sa kanila as long as you make that girls life a hell, I'll cover for you."

" Fine then, we'll do it" she said grinning.

" Just don't let me down"

"Oh, I won't. " saka na sila nagsimulang umalis.

" Wait, what's your name again?"

"Caith, Caithlyn Martinez"

"Nice meeting you Caithlyn" now we'll just need to wait for their brilliant ideas.

============================

"Those girls are crazy. Grabe" sabi ni Audrey. Nandito kami ngayon sa cafeteria. Caith and the other girl, wala akong pakialam sa kanya, already started their game.

"A reticulated phyton in the locker...i don't know how they even got it in...but that nerd almost lost all the colors on her face..hahaha" sabi pa ni Corrie habang naiiiling.