"What?" Kyle shouted appalled.

I smirked. "I'm sorry, was I not clear? Detention with Hagrid every night this week." Kyle went to speak but I continued. "Or would you like me to make it two?" He sighed defeatedly and slumped back into his seat. I then turned to the class. "Let me not catch any of you making such rude comments and only a complete idiot would do it to my daughter." I paused. "Class dismissed!"

Amber beamed a smile at me before pushing her way through the crowd. "You heard her! Class dimissed!" I went to work on some more papers when I heard her yell out to Kyle. "Oh and Kyle! I heard Hagrid likes to go into the Forbidden Forest! I hope the werewolves aren't too hungry and it's a full moon tonight! Best bring your blanky!" she laughed and I stiffled one as well. Just like her father.

"Excuse me, Professor?" My head snapped up towards the voice and I rolled my eyes at him, concealing my smile. He smirked lightly, his handsome face illuminating the stands as he strode over with little Scorpius in his arms.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy?"

His smirk grew mischiveous as he sat down beside me. I kissed Scorpius on the cheek, before he took a seat behind us and next to Albus. I smiled at the two friends. "I'm having a little trouble with my potion's homework." Draco leaned in and kissed my lips softly causing a chill to run up my spine."I think I'm going to need some more of that private tutoring."

I blushed a bit and chuckled. "Come on Draco, stop it! You're here to see Amber play against the Gryffindors and they have Teddy. Sweetie, you know how good Amber is but Teddy-"

"Of course she's good! Great even! I taught her everything she knows," he began proudly. "And trust me when I say that I am here for Amber. BUT!" he smirked. "I couldn't help notice that our last...session was cut short. Don't you remember?" He leaned it and pulled me to him, bluntly ignoring the crowd around us and the four year old child seating behind him, who was happily oblivious to his father's actions. "Or do you wish for me to remind you?" he whispered huskily in my ear and bit down.

My body shook and turned bright pink. I crossed my legs and tried my best to suppress a moan. Of course I remembered. Ever since I began working here seven years ago, he's always found a way to get into the castle, claiming it to be Ministry related. I sighed loudly when Draco proceeded to kiss my neck, effectively earning a moan from me and stirring up one of our many memories.

"Class dismissed! And don't forget to work on your essays over the weekend." The class groaned and I chuckled. "Alright, I'll assign it for Tuesday but no later than that, alright?"

The class beamed at this and I smiled, watching them file out. After a moment, I closed the door and stepped into my office for my thirty minute break. The students should be at lunch and I'll have plenty of time to relax before my next class comes in. I walked in but a new force closed the door, pinning me to it. I was about to whip out my wand when his familiar scent hit my nostrils.

"You're such a push over," a rough voice whispered in my ear sending my nerve impluses on a rampage. He spun me around, our eyes connecting for what felt like an eternity. I had just started my job last week and he's already found a way into the school.

"What are you doing here Draco?" I breath, his body pinning my against the door.

"What?" he pouted a very sexy pout. "Can't I come visit my lovely wife at work? You used to do it all the time." He leaned in and pressed his cold lips against the warm nook in my neck. I shuddered at his touch. "Besides, Amber keeps asking about you?"

"Is she here?" I asked trying to concentrate, while his rough hands moved up and down my dress, looking for an entrance.

Draco shook his head. "I knew I was forgetting something." I giggled at his careless attitude.