Chapter 17

Entering the Slytherin common room is perhaps the most dangerous thing a person could ever do, especially if you’re a Gryffindor. Unfortunately, Draco personally escorted me here so I must stay until tomorrow night when he comes and picks me up. I clutched my bag tightly and took a deep breath. I was nervous but I had no reason to be. Pansy already proved to me that she had changed, so I might as well give her a chance. I quivered a bit as Draco lead me to the staircase that lead up to the girl's dormitories.

"Nervous?" he smirked.

I took a shaky breath and nodded, "A little."

He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I would never leave you here if I knew you'd be in any type of danger. Besides, I'm going to be down here tonight with the guys so if anything happens just come and get me. But I rather you stay since I'm going to be busy this weekend and I don't want you to get bored."

I chuckled softly, "Draco, I've survived this long without you. I'm sure I can handle an entire weekend alone."

"I'm sure you could," he smirked. "But you'll miss me terribly." I rolled my eyes at his cockiness."It's okay there's no need to deny it."

"I wasn't going to-"

"Just go! Don't make this any harder," he ushered, dramatically.

I laughed. "Draco! At least give me a hug first." I opened my arms as he gave me a huge hug, lifting my small figure off of the ground. I squealed in surprise and kissed him. "I'll miss you."

He smiled softly, "Not as much as I'll miss you."

He put me down and I pecked his lips before I began to ascend the stairs. He stood at the base of the steps and watched me. I examined his face and was sad to see it growing even worse than before. It's not that Draco looks bad or ugly, god no he's gorgeous. But he looks like he's drained. As if something terrible is weighing heavily on his broad shoulders. When I reached the final step, I waved and blew him a kiss. He smiled my favorite crooked smile before turning to leave.

I turned as well and followed the small hallway until it leads me to a tall wooden door. Taking a quick, ragged breath I knocked on the door, softly and waited. Moments later, a girl who I recognized to be Millicent, one of Pansy's friends, opened the door. At first she glared at me, as if I had done something inexcusable to her but before she could speak she was shoved aside. 

"Move Millicent, it's my sleepover so I'll answer the door!" Pansy yelled before facing me. Part of me still expected her to keep me out. But what I got, surprised me and everyone else in the room. "Alice! You made it." She exclaimed and hugged me.

I hugged her back shocked. Then I let a soft smile grace my face. "Thank you for inviting me."

She beamed. "It was nothing, now come in." I did as she asked and followed her over to an empty bed. "This will be your bed for the night." I nodded, confused. Where is the girl that usually slept here? Pansy must have read my face because she answered. "Don't worry about Crystal; she wasn't invited to the sleepover so I commanded her to leave for the weekend."

"Oh okay." I placed my bag next to the bed. I watched as Pansy went over to the middle of the room and sat down, crossed legged. 

"Alright girls, come here. Let's form a circle." We all did as she asked. There were about six of us here so I felt kind of special. Out of all the Slytherin girls, she only in five and myself. 

"What are we doing?" Daphne asked, impatiently.

Pansy glared at her. "We're going to play a game." I smiled, excitedly. I loved games. "We're going to play truth or dare." I frowned. I've heard of this game and most of the time it turns out bad. Especially if your dared to do something vile and embarrassing. "Since it's my sleepover, I'll ask anyone I want first and then they'll ask someone and so on. And there's no backing out of the dares, got it?" We nodded. Then Pansy pointed at Daphne.