Hey!

So I'm sorry for being inactive.  School has sucked away my energy, brain power, creativity, and inspiration.  I have no motivation or inspiration at the moment so I'm going to leave this on hiatus.  It's temporary until a chill month comes along and find that I want to update this book. 

But, in other news, I want to announce a new book I've been working.  I'm trying to get serious with this and do a lot of editing and stuff like that to make sure it's a really good book.  I want your opinion on the description and comment if you read this book :

"I have to make this quick...  My name is Angie, but you probably already know that by now.  I don't remember much but all I know is that I need help.  Behind this door is an army of corrupt monsters that have killed almost everyone.  I have the key to solve this but you have to help.  We can stop what is happening and reverse what has happened but I can't do it alone." 

My hands grip the hilt of my sword as it locks into the ground below me.  I breathe in once as I hear the sound of the door breaking.  The crack of now broken wood overpowers the distorted screams of the crowds outside.  I dislodge my sword from the ground.

"They're coming.  You have to make the choice.  It's now or never-"

The connection was cut off instantly as I grabbed the Amulet from the air, it's glow dimmed to its white-tinged transparent color.  I jumped to the tips of my toes and readied myself for what was to come.  I glanced back at the door, watching it slowly crumple before my eyes.

--

So give your guys' feedback on this.  I love all of your support and I am grateful...

But still people after reading this don't vote.  There are at least ten people that read each chapter but don't vote.  Like I just don't understand.  It angers me that people won't do a simple action that takes a second after reading the break down that I had earlier in the book.

But I love you guys that do vote so thank you so much 💕

Also, I feel like doing a QNA so ask questions in the comments for me.  Thanks!

❤️❤️

-Jordan