Chapter 3 : Crazy Times

--Connie's POV--

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!

I'm finally...  here!

I clenched the seatbelt wrapped around my body.  I softly smiled as the sign, "Beach City" passed our car.  My mother looked back, sighing when she saw me.  I didn't care, nothing could ruin this moment.  We drove by Dead Man's Mouth, the lake was crystal clear.  My face lit up when buildings rose over the horizon.  The boardwalk crept closer and closer.   We turned at the Big Donut, and arrived at a two story house. 

I stepped out from the car, to inspect the house. The entrance was inside a large porch.  But thething that stood out the most, was the balcony in the back. A huge trellis cascaded down the back wall. If you're not getting the point, I could escape from there. 

"Connie, you're room is the room with the balcony."  My mother sighed and walked to the moving truck behind us.

How can this be any easier?

Wait, I know. 

How about actually letting me see him.

"Connie, help me with the furniture."  My dad was trying to carry a couch.

I quickly ran over and assisted him.  I've gotten a lot stronger over the years, so lifting the furniture was easy. 

--Time Pass--

"Thank you, Connie."  My dad said.

I looked around the house, it was bigger than my old house.  Another one of the best features was the fact that I'm in Beach City.  I decided to walk up to my bedroom to plan my "escape".  I ran up the stairs, and turned to the left.  I walked through the hallway, and ended up at a doorway in the end of the hall.  I opened the door, and stepped in.  It was a beautiful room.  It had a large sliding glass door, leading out to the balcony. 

From the balcony, I could see everything from here.  The Big Donut, Funland, the boardwalk, and the beach.  So many memories flooded through my mind.  So many memories, with Steven.  I figured that I should get to know the area again, to make tonight a lot easier.  I left my room, walked down the steps, and stepped outside.

My parents were moving boxes closer to the door.

"Can I go walk around."  My parents looked up, then looked at each other.

"Sure, Connie."  My dad nodded, confirming the yes.

"Ok, thanks!"

First stop, Steven's hou-

Huh?

Who's Steven?

Where am I?!

"Connie!" A distorted echo filled the sky.

"Connie!" That voice, it sounds familiar.

Wait!

Since when was I here?

I looked around.

"What is Beach City?" I looked at the sign, entitled "Beach City".

A shop with a giant donut on top of it was near me.  I walked in.

"Where am I?"  I said to the short blonde girl behind the counter.

"You're in Beach City.  Hey, are you new here?  I've never seen you before."  She gave me a questioning look.

"I don't know."  I ran out of the building. 

When I stepped outside, the voice echoed through the sky again.

"CONNIE!!"  It shouted.

I suddenly began to fall.  White filled my vision as pressure crushed my body.  Then, something grabbed me.  I screamed, looking to my left.  Someone the same age as me had a hold on my hand. 

"Connie!  You're here!"  The boy smiled brightly.

"Who are you?!  What's happening?!"  I screamed.

"Huh-"  that was all he said when two large hands reached out and grabbed us.

--Author's Note--

Yep, I gotta end it here.  I'm sorry that this might be short, and it took a long time to update.  I had MAJOR writer's block.  So anyways, fell free to theorize in the comments.  Next time should be a lot longer.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Catch yah next time!!