six

• Maya •

We had been driving for about two hours when we stopped for lunch at a little diner in a small town. It was sort of run down but the food was good. There was a television in the corner, the news channel flashing weather and other reports on a low volume.

As I was eating, I glanced up to see my picture as well as Jades pop up, a reporter speaking in the background, I jump up from my seat walking towards it turning up the volume. "Earlier today, two female women, Jade O'niell, 20 years old, 5 foot 7 inches tall, brown eyes and hair, quite tanned, and Mayana Odel, 18 years old 5 foot 6 inches, green eyes black hair, African American ran away and escaped from the custody of a private investigator, if spotted or found, please call the number at the bottom of the screen."

I cringed that they knew my actual name. I turned the television off, earning a confused stare from one of the waitresses, but shook it off. I walked back to the booth where Hayes and Jade were, who also shared looks of confusion.

"We were on the television, they announced that people were looking for Jade and I. It said what we looked like, and how tall we are and our eye and hair colour, and there was a number that said to call if you see us or something," I glanced towards them and then to the few other people in the diner.

One of the waitresses was starring at us while dialling something into a phone. "We need to go, now, she's onto us." Hayes tilted his head towards the older lady.

We put down a twenty dollar bill and jogged out of the diner hearing the women call for us to get back in the restaurant.

We hopped into Hayes tightly packed Porsche minivan (a/n if you now where that's from I had to ok?)

"Only two more hours until we get to Pheonix. right?" Jade called from the back. I nodded a "yes" in response and focused on what to do about people knowing what we looked like.

"Dye your hair, get colour contacts, get some heels and get a nose piercing," Hayes answered my thoughts. "Why a nose piercing?" Jade and I asked in unison. "Why not? It would add to disguising you guys anyway," he shrugged.

Nodding, I grabbed Hayes phone, which surprisingly didn't have a password, and turned off the locations services to avoid anyone tracking his device. Then I liked up the closest mall that had a shoe store, a piercing and tattoo parlour, and a hair and beauty store. Odly, everything that we were looking for.

"There's a strip mall, about 30 minutes away from here, just keep going straight," I informed Hayes.

~ at the strip mall ~

• Jade •

As we arrived at the mall, we all put our hoods up and sunglasses on, making our way into our first stop; The hair and beauty store.

Walking in, it was obvious that the small salon hadn't been updated in forever, so luckily there wasn't a television or even a radio in sight.

We walked up to the counter and told the lady what we wanted done, Maya going back with the lady first leaving the mysterious Hayes and I alone in the waiting room.

About half an hour later, Maya walked in with straightened ombré light brown to pastel blue and purple, complimenting her dark skin perfectly. "I feel like I want to get my septum pierced," she said approaching us.

"Your hair looks amazing," I mentioned as I stood up when the lady called my name and followed her to the back room. Many assorted dyes, scissors, and hair products were laying around.  Which indicated to me that this was not a very high end shop. I sat down in the chair the lady was standing behind and moved my blonde hair over my shoulders.

"So love, what would you like done?" the women grinned at me in the mirror.

"If I could get my hair like a greyish purple colour, that would be great," I pointed to a certain colour on a table beside me.

"Of course, that would be lovely on you," she patted me shoulder grabbing different products arranging and prepping them around.

A while after, she took the small tin sheets that she had previously put in, out and began drying and combing my hair. It was also much shorter, only reaching my shoulders instead of my mid-back.

I walked through the dusty orange curtain back to the front room and played with my hair smiling.

• Hayes •
When Maya walked out of the hair room, I was shocked at how immensely changed she looked. Her hair went from being a thick curly dark brown to a straight light colour with blues and purples at the bottom.

She looked wonderful and I felt my heart racing at the sight of this immaculately gorgeous human in front of me. Jade had left with the hair woman and it was now only me and this angel in the room. "You look incredibly beautiful," I sighed, her giggling at why I said.

"You think I'm beautiful?" a smirk played around her plump lips.

"No! I uh, I mean yes, yea, you are really beautiful, but," I cleared my throat, trying to be even a fraction less embarrassing and nervous, "I meant to say hair, your hair looks great, and you're gorgeous," I fumbled with my words, my cheeks burning at my jumbled sentence.

"I get it, and thank you, you're quite handsome yourself," she winked and bit her lip, teasing me.

"You know I would stop teasing if I were you, because I could easily ask you about the handjob you gave me?" I raised my eyebrows and the corners of my mouth were turned up.

She gulped and stepped forward towards me, touching my chest. I hadn't even realized that I had stood up from my former position on the couch.

Looking down at her seeing her big golden eyes shining back into mine made a blanket of sexual tension, fall upon the room. My breath hitched and Maya smiled, her white teeth bright. "I can tell you're nervous," she whispered into my neck, reaching her small hands around my neck.

I couldn't let her know what power she had over me. I flipped our positions, her back hitting the wall. I closed the space between us and lightly kissed below her ear, a soft moan escaping her lips. "I'm not nervous, just horny, so I sure wouldn't mind a second round, would you?" I bit her ear, continuing to suck and kiss various places on her neck, my hands sliding down her body.

"Guys hows my hair? Oh ok just have sex in the middle of the salon, it's not like you're in public or anything," I swiftly turned around glaring at Jade for disrupting us, but let the feeling pass, knowing that this session between Maya and I is not over.

A/n
Guys I'm back and I'm really sorry. I've been collecting my thoughts and trying to get over so many bad feelings. I will try to begin updating as much as I can, and I currently have a lot of inspiration and ideas so yay.

Before I go, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of the people who commented such nice things on my last post and to all of the people who private messaged me. It means a lot knowing that you actually care about me and not just my book.

love you all
- m