Excerpt #21

Music speaks to the soul, music sings to the heart, and music makes you think. Human beings should treasure music forever because it has its own personality, its own way to express something different to everyone who listens to it. Some of it makes no sense to a person, but other types make them feel like they are finally not alone, that someone else understands what they are going through and that eventually it can be okay again. Some music saves lives, by making them live a little longer or to want to stay on this planet no matter what happens to them. So people should never discriminate the music people listen to. It doesn't matter if you think screamo music shouldn't exist because it's "not real music", or if you think classical music is boring, parts of those genres speak to people everywhere and make them feel something. Don't look down on something like that. Don't hate the closet thing to magic that we have in life because it can only affect you as a person if you let it. Let it take you on a journey and change your perspective on different things in the world that you live in. Let it change you, let it speak to you, and let it make you feel like you are a part of something bigger than yourself because you now know other people exist who feel the same way as you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: Thanks for reading!! I think I'm kind of getting sick but at the same time I think I'm not...I don't know it's weird.
Anyways happy Monday!! I'll be back on Thursday.
-Mary