Then another girl spoke up, " May I ask you, what is your full name?"

"My full name is Luke Hayward." Luke responded.  The girl blushed. "T-t-thank y-y-y-ou s-sir" she stuttered.

" No problem," Luke answered. Throughout the whole time, Luke noticed that there was a girl that did not ask him a question yet. But then, [Name] raised her hand.

 Must be one of those fangirls. Luke thought.

" What does your company do Mr. Hayward?" [Name] asked in a cold professional tone. [Name] was super pissed that she wasn't learning anything because someone "famous" was in the building.

Luke was shocked. No one had spoken to him that way.

"My company designs many things, from cars to clothing," Luke explained.

" Thank you for your answer." [Name] said. After few more questions from the fangirls, the day at the university was over.

" I feel like I forgot something important.." [Name] whispered to herself.  Then [Name] remembered.

She forgot to feed her cat, Sebastian! [Name] quickly went to the pet store and bought cans of cat food, and ran home.

[Name] went home to find Sebastian on the floor purring. She quickly ran and open one of the can cat food and serve it to Sebastian.

Sebastian gobbles the food down quickly, he hadn't eaten all day.

[Name] felt bad, she apologizes to Sebastian over and over again. But Sebastian being the nice cat forgave her.

After [Name] ate her dinner, she took a shower and went to sleep. Sebastian followed [Name] everywhere. Sebastian missed the warmth of his owner.

Sebastian's POV:

Today [Name] did not feed me. Sebastian thought.  But it was worth it. When she came home, she brought me cans of food that I love!

 [Name] is so sweet.    But I smell something unpleasant on her. I growled at the thought of anyone hurting my sweet dear owner!

After [Name] finished taking a shower, I followed her to her bedroom and lay down next to her.

I purred slightly, tired from overthinking that something will harm my dear owner.

Luke Hayward's POV:

Today I went to Tokyo University to answer some questions from the Business major. All girls are the same. They are after my looks and riches.

When I went to the classroom, the professor introduced me. Then after that, I had to answer fan girls questions. Sometimes I wonder, how did they even made it into Tokyo University.

They seem not interested in business at all. But then again why do I care.

As time passed by, there was this one particular girl that caught my attention. She did not ask me a personal question, but a question about my company, which I appreciate.

At least someone cares about their education and future. We need someone like her. But the tone she used on me was super cold. No one had ever talked to me like that.

" Takuma, can you do something for me?" I asked my personal assistant.

" Yes, anything for you Hayward-sama," he replied quickly.

" I need you to find a girl that goes by the last name of [ your last name]," I said. " I need information about her."

" Yes, sir," Takuma replied to me.

" Life is going to get interesting," I said to myself chuckling.

---------------------------------------------- to be continued-------------------------------------