"I don't even know who you are, and you expect me to trust you? You guys are talking about witches, vampires, and vampiric abilities!"

"I understand that you see us as a bunch of loonies, but just give me a chance to show you differently."

She looked at the three of us one after the other and then gave Jay a glare as she slowly placed her hand in his. He placed his other hand on top of hers and closed his eyes. She stared at him a bit more and then by instinct, I suppose, she closed hers as well.

Alice's POV

I flung my eyes open in shock. "Oh my gosh!" I pulled my hand away from Jay's. I looked at him and he seemed just as surprised as I was.

"I remember it all," I said breathily. I drifted off into my thoughts, thinking over all that happened. "Oh gosh! What have I done? Do you know what happen to the girl, t-to Alice?" I stuttered.

"She didn't budge. When you stole her body she just kept looking down at it, or you."

"I don't understand why Heath- I would do that."

"I don't know either, but don't spend a second not regretting it," Jay quipped.

I was caught off guard with what he said, and began feeling as guilty as ever.

He got up and walked out the room. Nathan's eyes followed him out in surprise, and then they fell back onto me.

"How do you feel?" Phoebe asked.

"How do I feel?" I repeated falling back into my thoughts. What am I supposed to feel? "I know I'm Heather, but I feel like Alice."

"What?" asked Nathan.

"When I think of all the things Alice likes and all her feelings and what not, it all reflects on me. I don't feel like Heather, the girl who watched The Vampire Diaries all day and rocked out to Paramore or Muse all the time. I don't desire any of that. I think it's safe to say that-that-"

"You're not Heather anymore," Nathan said disappointingly. I dropped my head feeling bad about having heard Nathan respond the way he did. It made me feel so unwanted, which wasn't a new feeling to me. "Is there a way to fix this, to make me Heather again?" I asked Phoebe. "Is there a way to undo what I've done and get back in my body?"

"I'm not sure. If I were to repair your own body, you wouldn't be able to return to it because this body is holding on to your soul rather tightly, probably because of the soul mate bond. But, they're may be a way to fix this mess."

"Can't you just kill her and put her back in her own body?" asked Nathan.

"Yes, but I'd have noway of returning Alice back into this body since I don't know who she is."

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes, because Heather stole her body, and if Alice has to suffer from that, so will Heather and everyone else. Even if I do kill Alice's body, if Heather's body were repaired a ghost could easily take over it."

"Then, how can you fix this?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just know it's possible. Until I find out, we'll preserve your actual body. And Nathan, control yourself with her."

I saw Julia appear behind the frame of the door. I focused my attention on her. Our eyes met and remained locked. She placed herself inside of the room. "I know a warlock who can do it," she said. "But, I won't lead you to him unless Nath forgives me and treats me nicely like before."

"Are you seriously bribing me to forgive you?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's seems like the only way I can get you to."