Epilogue

5 years

Annie:

Tyler and I are goimg strong still. We got married the second summer after graduating. We're both in college now and are finishing this year. I'll be teaching and Tyler is going to work at his dad's company.

The wedding was amazing. Elle and I planned it and I had the best time. I cried a bit and so did Tyler. And after the wedding, the next week of honeymooning was amazing, if you catch my drift.

As of now I'm about five months pregnant with baby Kyle. We were so happy when we found out, but we decided to keep the name to ourselves. Tyler and I want a big family because that's all he knows.

Every other weekend we head back to the house to see the family. Our friends go to college with us. Rylie and Chase are engaged and Ben Will be proposing to Kate really soon. Colton finally got a girlfriend who he plans on marrying before his baby is born, he knocked her up really fast.

The brothers that have graduated went to either Florida university or California. We're really proud of all of them.

As soon as we're out of school Ty and I are going to buy our first house! The cave back at the house will be kept a secret. Our kids can use it when they're old enough.

The door to the apartment opened, "Hey baby," Tyler said.

"Hey babe, did you bring me food?"

"Yeah," he brought the food into the room, "What have you done all day?"

"Nothing. I've been thinking."

"About?"

"The last five years. Just how good everything has been."

"I love you Annie, and you too Kyle," he said rubbing my stomach.

"Love you too Tyler," I said.

------

A/N

AWW!!! I don't want it too end!!! I was thinking of maybe doing a sequel from their kids pov maybe. what do you think?

Vote& check out one of my other books!! Thank you so much for reading. it means a lot.

Check out my Facebook page. search alexgall. it'll have more info and pics from the story!!

--Alexx