Chapter 11

---Annie POV

"Annie, wake up," Tyler said. The plane must've landed because everyone was walking around. We picked our stuuf from the overhead up and went to claim luggage.

"Who should we call to pick us up?"

"I drove myself here. My car should still be in the parking lot." I nodded. We quickly found our suitcases and walked for the exit. After a few minutes we found where Tyler left his car, and hopped in.

"What do you think you're mom will say?"

He smiled, "how much she missed you." We rode the rest of the way quietly. Whem we got to the house we took our stuff upstairs to unpack. After I'd finished I went onto the roof again. I found this place to be relaxing. I can write poetry and stories.

"Annie?" Tyler called.

"Out here."

"Where?"

"Above you dummie."

"Oh," he climbed up next to me. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you up here?"

"Just writing."

We sat quietly until Elle came in. "Annie are you in here?"

"yeah, I'm coming," I climbed down.

"What were you doing up there?"

"Just thinking."

"Well I don't want you up there again." I nodded. "Now what was I down here for again?" she said to herself, "oh yes. Cullen wants you to take him to the park."

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute." She left and Tyler came down. "Nice."

"Whatever."

"Wanna come with us?"

"No. I've got a date."

"If you say with destiny I'm gonna kick you."

"No. With Taylor. we were supposed to go out the day you left, but I came to save you."

"whatever." I grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen. "Ready Cullen?"

"yeaah." We walked and got in my car. "Can we get some food Annie?"

"Sure thing Buddy." We went to the diner and got some lunch. Afterwards we went for ice cream."What kind do you want?"

"Superman please." Cullen turned around fast and ran into someone making him spill his ice cream.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," I said.

"No problem."

I started wiping his shirt off. "Cullen, what do you say?"

"sorry mister," Cullen said.

"It's okay little guy," the guy looked at me, "I'm Devon. You're Annie right?"

"yeah, but how'd you know that?"

"We go to school together."

"oh."

"Yeah. I've tried to talk to you but the Bryces and I don't mix well."

I laughed, "sorry bout that."

"It's okay."

"Miss here's your ice creams," the worker said.

"Oops, Thanks," I looked back at Devon, "Nice to meet you. and next time don't worry about the Bryces. You seem like a cool guy."

I handed Cullen his ice cream and we walked to the park. It was just across the street. After we'd finished our ice cream, we played tag and a couple other kids joined in. When there were enough kids that I could sit down, I did.

"Hey there Annie."

I looked up, "oh, hey Devon. are you following me?"

"No, my brother wanted to play."

"Sure," I smiled.

"Seriously."

"Whatever." My phone rang, "Hey."

"Annie, can you come home? Aaron and Cullen have tickets to a game," Elle said.

"of course Elle, we'll be there in twenty." I hung up.

"Sorry Devon. CULLEN TIME TO GO!!" I yelled.

"Hey Annie. Can I get your number?"

"Give me your phone." I punched my number in and gave it back. "Bye Devon." I grabbed Cullens hand and we walked back to the car. At home I left Cullen with Elle and went to my room. I took a shower and decided to take a nap.

-----------------------------

Authors Note:

Soo....... what'd think??

vote & comment.

--Alexx