Chapter 23

Monday ;:;

I woke up at five and my face felt swollen so I went into the bathroom and sure enough my eyes were red and the skin around it was puffy. I jumped in the shower in hopes the puffiness would go down. When I got out it went down a little but I still put in eye drops to help. I got dressed in dark jean shorts and a hoodie before doing my hair. I blow dryed it and tied it up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and put on some make-up before laying down in my bed again. I messed around on twitter and tumblr until about 6:30. I went downstairs to eat so I was ready when Tyler was. As I reached the kitchen there was a note on the counter,

'Had to go early today Annie. Sorry -Tyler.'

Damn. Now I have to drive myself. I hope he's not mad about last night. I didn't mean it and I didn't really want him to leave either. I grabbed some toast and headed out the door.

On the drive to school I blasted Thrift Shop by Mackelmore through the speakers. When I pulled in the driveway there weren't too many cars so I got a good parking space! I walked into the school and threw most of my stuff in my locker before sliding down to sit on the ground. I opened my notebook and started sketching. Nothing extraordinary just something to clear my mind. I didn't get it done because I saw Tyler.

I stood up and walked towards him, "Tyler, wait up."

"I gotta go Annie," he said still walking.

"I just want to talk about last night."

"There's nothing to talk about, could you just leave me alone for a bit?"

"Yeah, but I'm really-"

"Sorry, yeah I know. You tend to say it a lot." That stopped me in my steps. He kept walking. I slowly walked back to my locker without talking to passerbys.

"Annie!" It was Alex.

"Hi."

"Are you okay, you've been standing in the middle of the hallway for like five minutes."

"Yeah, I'm good. I'll see you in first hour," I walked away quicker this time and went straight to first hour only stopping at my locker.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. But at lunch Tyler sat far from me and he didn't talk to me in fifth hour. I went to soccer practice and came right home. I took a shower and went to see what was up with Tyler.

"Tyler," I knocked. No answer. I tried again, and again. Where the hell is he? I went downstairs to Alexs room and walked right in and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I sighed again, over dramtically.

"That sigh says otherwise."

"Okay, Tyler won't talk to me and I don't know what I said to piss him off."

"Ask him."

"It's not that easy."

"whatever."

"What the hell? Did I piss you off to? Is it just my fucking presence that angers you guys?"

"No."

I got up and left. What the hell is in the water around here? I went back to Tylers room but didn't knock. I walked in there and gave him a piece of my mind.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" he retaliated.

"A lot! But what the hell did I say that made you this fucking angry?"

"God! I can't distance myself from you for one day without you going off?"

"No you can't. You're my friend! You know so much about me and I don't wanna lose you!" He stayed quiet, "I don't want to lose you like I've lost everyone else. I just want to know what the hell made you so mad. That's all."

"You talked about your boyfriends and this new crush and I was just thinking about how I don't want to get sucked in, you're kinda like a whore Annie. you are."

I lost it and punched him in the face before storming off. I was crying to hard to drive anywhere so I went to the stables. I jumped on Midnight and went to my cave. I layed on the big chair in there crying and yelling. I got tired of that so I found a red marker and began drying cuts on my arms, everywhere. Once I started it I couldn't stop. Before I knew it my arms were covered and I moved to my legs. Taking the pain out this way, Mentally, not Physically.

I dropped the marker and hugged my legs crying. It wasn't enough, the marker. I want to bleed, I want to die.

I resisted the urge and it was so hard but I did it and drifted to sleep.

I was later awoken by thunder and wind. It was dark out and my phone had 25 missed calls and 30 messages. I scrolled through them and none were from Tyler.

"He doesn't care Annie, you're just a whore," I whispered to myself.

"You're not a whore Ann."

"WHO'S THERE!" I yelled.

"It's just me, Tyler."

"Just go away!"

He came into sight, "Are you bleeding?"

"No, it's marker."

"It's all over you," I kept quiet. "Come on, lets go."

"No. I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"Please, Annie. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it."

"You called me a whore, that hurts! You were there for me!" I walked out into the rain, "I cared about you and you turned into a dick! You're nothing better than Devon!" I was crying and I jumped on Midnight.

"I know and I'm so sorry!"

"I'm tired of Sorry! I hear it all the time! You have always been there for me and you cared and listened. I thought you cared."

"I do care."

"No you don't. I can't believe I ever fucking liked you."

"you like me?"

"Maybe even love, but not anymore! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!"

-----------------------------Authors Note:

^○^