Chapter 15

Saturday---

Today Alexis, Elle, and I are shopping for a dress. I was thrilled that she chose me to be her maid of honor. Alexis is having trouble deciding between two dresses.

" I love this one but I think I look to skinny," she complained.

"You look beautiful," Elle said.

"Okay, I think I've made my choice." She picked up the other dress and asked the lady to put it back.

"You look astonishing," I told her. After she had the dress taken to be altered we went to look at bridesmaid dresses. She had Me, Bella, Hannah, and Sabrina. We're keeping the wedding small, just family and a few friends. Alexis decided on short, red, strapless dresses. After everything was figured out we went to get lunch. We talked about the wedding. Flowers, cakes, decorations, reception venues and such. When we finished we headed home.

When we got home I headed to my room to change. I put on my red bikini and grabbed a towel. I went outside and junped in the pool. It wasn't long before Cullen and Nick came to join me. We splashed around until about three, then got out. I went in my room to change. I checked my phone, before changing, and saw I had a text from Devon, 'Wanna come over tonight around 7?' I texted him back, 'Sure(:' I showered and changed into dark wash skinny jeans and a red tank top.

After I was dressed I went to see what everyone was up to. I walked downstairs and saw Tyler walking up with Taylor, his girlfriend. I don't like her and she doesn't like me. On the couch in the living room Cullen was fast asleep and Jackson was trying to take Cullen to his room. Sabrina was on the other couch giggling at Jacksons attempt. I waved hi to them and went on my way. In the basement, Alex, Nick, and Scott were playing video games. That didn't intrest me so I went outside. I walked to the stables because it has been awhile since I saw Midnight.

"Hey girl," I said, "sorry for not coming here more often. You know, I've got a date with Devon tonight. I'm pretty excited but don't tell anyone," I laughed. "I'm doing better. I think I needed to go home to see who cared. While I was there my friends funeral took place and I think that closure helped," I checked my phone and it was about 5:30.

"Talking to yourself won't get you anywhere Ann," Caleb said.

"Holy crap. You scared me."

"Sorry," he came down the ladder, "Didn't mean too."

"What are you doing in here?"

"I was um uh doing something."

"Like what?"

"Nothing."

"sure," I ran for the ladder and he took off after me. I beat him too it and started climbing. At the top was a picnic blanket and basket with candles and some flowers. "Just nothing?"

He looked away, embarrassed. "I've got a date and she really likes horses. I wanna impress her."

"You should take her to the cliff."

"The cliff?"

"You don't go out on the horse do you?"

"No not to often."

"I'll show you but we gotta be quick." I jumped onto Midnight and he jumped on Butler. "Stay close,"I grabbed a few cones to mark the path, and we left. The horses galloped for a few. We stopped every few minutes so I could place cones. When we finally got there I was out of cones.

"And this is on our property?" He asked.

"Yup. I found it awhile back."

"Its awesome. I'm gonna move the picnic to here."