Chapter2-Challenge accepted

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School ends, thankfully. Having lessons is one of my least favourite.

Hiccup, Flynn and Kristoff went to my mansion since my sister, Emma, went out with her friends.

"How many girls you got this month, Flynn?"asked Kristoff.

"Seven only, but they are all beauties! You?"he looked at Kristoff

"About ten or eleven. I hooked up with most of them, though. How about you Hiccup?"

"Less than you guys. cause I am choosy! " Hiccup tried to defend himself again. We laughed at his reactions, exchanging glares.

If you ask me who is the cutest among the group, that definitely goes to Hiccup.

Hiccup is always the baby among the group. But never underestimate him. His cute look always gets girls to fall for him.

"Don't laugh! How about you,Jack? How many girls have you got?" He kinda pouted, according to his grumpy expression. And their attention turned to me.

"Give me a sec." I pulled out my phone and checked my dating list this month.

"Well, not much. Only 20 girls. Not my best month." I said while scrolling the list.

"Ah, you win again! That's no fun! You have been winning for many months!"said Hiccup, who is crossing his arms tightly.

"Hey how about this. We challenge each other to get a specified girl. If you hook her up you got a bonus.And the one who can get the girl first the winner." Said Kristoff.

"Sounds nice to me," Flynn said. Hiccup nodded as agreement.

"I'm fine with that too," I said while stretching my arm.

We then wrote down all the girls name on the paper and placed them on the table.

"I go first!" Kristoff grabbed one quickly.

Then Hiccup and Flynn grab one too.

I closed my eyes to grab one. I trust my sense more than my eyes. I am sure I will get a good one.

"I got Anna Winter's. She looks cute. That's an easy one.Lucky that I didn't choose Elsa Winter,her weirdo sister."

Kristoff said satisfyingly.

"Well, I got Merida. Oh, not that reddish-curly. She seems harmful. You know she is so good at archery and she can kill me with her pinky!" Hiccup said while hugging the cushion.

We all burst into laughter.You should really see that. He looked like a baby who needs its mama!

Flynn peeped his paper and he suddenly speaks out loud," Great! I get a jackpot. I got Rapunzel! I always wanted to get her. She looks fabulous."

I rolled my eyes and I opened my paper

--Elsa Winter--

"What??" I shouted.Then I peeped it again.

--Elsa Winter--

" Oh nono nono!!! Not her! Not that monster!"

They all looked at me curiously.

"Who do you get?" Hiccup asked.

Then I passed him the paper and they read the name out loud :ELSA WINTER

"Stop it!! It's my worst nightmare! Wake up Jack!!"I slapped myself real hard, but the reality is the reality.

"Mate don't be like that. She is not that bad...right guys?" Said Flynn.

They nodded slowly.

"Seriously? She is not bad because she is the worst! She reads everywhere! It's just... I can't handle her." I scoffed and turned my back against them.

"Well, you are the Popular Jack Frost.

What can't you handle?" Kristoff smirked and patted my shoulder.

I frowned and gave him a look. Gosh. How am I gonna deal with her, the nerdy, weird, old-fashioned Elsa Winter?

Well, maybe that's my destiny.

I am gonna do it like a man

Like a real man.

Challenge accepted.

The game's on.

So here is the second part!!! So what do you think? Comment if you have got any idea or opinions!!Hope you guys like it! I wrote this in my school lesson secretly xD

Make sure to cast your vote if you like it!!!!

I think the princesses like Cinderella could be teachers. You know they are much older and Elsa or Jack.

P.S. The photo is from @jack.over.frost, an Instagram acct. I don't own any of it:)

Thank you so much for reading this!