Mutter a thanks to the woman as she left, Alex entered the room to see a man waiting for her. 

"Hello Alexandria Tracy. How are you? Ready to get this interview done? I am Damian."

"Hello Damian. Please call me Alex. Alexandria is too long." Damian chuckled as Alex's attempt to lighten up. 

"Alex then! Pull up a chair and let's get started." Damian had reached to, what Alex thought was a handshake but ended up in a tight hug. Alex tense a bit, not used to getting hugged. 

Alex looked around the room, noticing that Damian held the hug a bit too long for her liking. Smiling as she sat down in the chair. The chairs were a little too close, their knees bumping making Alex cringe a little, internally. But smiling politely through her discomfort she scooted her chair back a bit. 

"Let's start with an easy question. How are you doing? How life on the road?"

"It's good. I am good. Tired, but that is what comes with being on the road quite a lot. I am used to it."

"So, With the new album coming out soon, what is your favorite song off of it?" 

"Hmm. I honestly can't choose, but either Where do broken Heart go or Ready to Run. Those I believe are going to be a blast to do live."

"Next Question, How is it being the only girl in the band? How do you deal with hate?"

"It honestly was hard in the beginning, with several hateful tweets and letters, but I couldn't have done it without the lads. They helped me through a lot of it. They were always there for me."

"Do you think the lads are more talented then you?"

"Um, the-the boys are very talented. It is amazing how when we sit down and they come out with lyrics and how quickly a song is written. One time we wrote six songs in one day." Alex was beginning to feel a little jumpy, fidgeting in her seat , she moved her hand off of the table to sit on her leg.  

"Next question?"

"So are you single?"

"Yes- wait. No. What? I don't think I can answer that."

"So, you are dating someone, then?" The interviewer squeezed Alex's knee, the mans thumb rubbing small circles on her leg. Moving closer into her breathing space as his hand moved further up Alex's thigh.

Alex shot straight up out of her seat. "W-what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's the matter?" The man moved in front of the door as he stood from his seat. Like he sensed and saw Alex's eyes dart to the door then back to him, that Alex was trying to make a run for it. "Don't be scared. I was just asking a question."

Alex felt like she was trapped and all she could do was back up until there was nothing but a wall behind her. Failing to put any distance between herself and the man, panicking, she thought maybe she could yell,s he knew she couldn't fight back. She wasn't strong enough. That was why she always had one of the lads with her. She made a mental note to get Mark to help her defend herself. "Stay the hell away from me."

"Why? I can make you feel good," And then there was no space between them. And all Alex could do was whimper uncontrollably as the mans rough hand pushed her brown hair from her eyes, and stroked her cheeks. Pressing himself up against Alex, pushing her harder into the wall making her wince.

Alex could feel hot tears beginning to form, she was afraid, and terrified that if she screamed now it would only make things worse. "Please, d-don't-" her voice wavered as the tears began to fall. Not taking her eyes off of the interviewer. Watching his every move, Alex tried to think of a way to get away from the man.