Part Nineteen

A whole year. One whole fucking year.

And where am I now?

In diapers and in the White House.

"Kimmy!" I hear my name being called and I turn my head. I sit in my play room with toys in front of me.

I see Daddy coming in and I hold up my arms for him to pick me up. I suck on the pacifier in my mouth as he lifts me up and holds me to him.

"Did little Kimmy bear go potty?" He checks my diaper and finds it full. He gave me a bottle previously and I swore it had laxatives or something in it. Probably because I haven't been going potty like normal. "Aw little Kimmy messed her diaper. Let's go get you changed. Then Daddy has a big surprise for you!"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I hear my cousin or 'sister', Spencer. She runs in and hugs Daddy's legs tightly.

"Hi Cuddle Bug. I'm gonna go change Kimmy then we're gonna show her the surprise."

"Prize!"

"Not prize Spencer. The surprise. Remember what Mommy told you?" She nods. "Okay. Go ahead and do that now."

She runs out and Daddy takes me out of my play room and to my nursery to be changed.

He lays me on the table and unsnaps the onesie to undo the diaper. "Ooh Kimmy made a stinky." I giggle. "Little Kimmy bear made a stinky. And now Daddy bear has to change her messy diaper." He slowly wipes me up and puts another diaper on me before buttoning me up. "We gotta make you look pretty Kimmy."

He leaves the table and grabs my overalls and socks as well as shoes. He comes back over to me and I suck on my finger. He pulls my hand out and gives me a paci. I suck on that diligently as he slowly dresses me over the onesie.

He picks me up and holds me on his hip. He walks out and into the hallway where I see Charles and Spencer playing.

"Charles, where's Mommy?"

"She's with Abby and Miss Teresa," Charles responds.

"Okay. Well how about you two go and play in the toy room." They run off and Daddy looks at me. "We're gonna go see someone special Kimmy."

"Wh-o?" Over the course of the whole year I've learned to talk like a baby and not so much at all. And using diapers are natural to me like smiling. I just lay my head on Daddy's shoulder. I've come to realize that he won't let me get hurt or purposefully embarrass me.

He opens a door and holds me against him. I turn my head and find Mommy talking with Abby, the person who replaced Billy who was the right hand man to the president. I then see someone I haven't seen in over a year.

"Hi Kimmy," she smiles at me. Teresa Fritz, a.k.a one of Shane's moms.

I lift my head and freeze while my pacifier is in my mouth. Then it falls to the floor. Abby bends down, wipes it off and puts it back in my mouth. She caresses my face then Mommy talks.

"Kimmy, baby. Teresa is here with Shane. He wanted to see you."

"No!" I yell and hide in Daddy's shirt. He pets my head and holds me to him.

"Kimmy. He wants to seriously talk to you okay?" Teresa says. I've known Teresa since I was three, three . . .

I'm actually younger than that now.