If that logic was real, then Frederic? Isn't really Annabeth's dad.

The wisdom from this sunck into me an I drew my sword, "Perpare to die in hell, Kornos!"

Kornos laughed even tho he was deep down scared off me, he said teh word of Death! A deimgod who was standin there garbed his throte & heart an crumbled on teh ground, he was.....dead! (cause the word of Death!)

Yeah, obviously.

"Ha ha now hes effing dead" Flamed Kornos, he got ready to say the word again but this time I said teh word to dafeat the word of Death! Kornos screemed angrifully. "What did you say u pep?!"

She said the the word that defeats the word of death.That's a mouthful.

"It means now ur word of death doesn't work anymore" I laughed, I drew my sword an swung it at his head so it would kill him, but he cheated cause he ran out from the way. Kornos pulled out his sythe and said "Now I will cut off ur head, and Percy Jason & Hazels head also as well!"

"U wish bro" I said, I threw my hand gun at him but he ducked an it hit a moniter.

Why would you throw a gun?That's not how they work!

I got all ready to stab him with Assgard but suddenly he grabed Percy an pointed his sythe at his neck "If you try to stab me I will cut his neck and he will die, then you will have no bf an you will be a virgen forever like ur patetic mother"

My eyes blazed wrathly "Never" I said.

"Then throw all ur wepons away or he will die when I count to 3" Said Kornos, he started to count "1, 2"

"Fine" I lied so I threw all my wepons at Kronos! But he ran all cowardfully, so they only hit him in teh legs. He fell down on the ground as garvity clamed him Percy kicked him an Kornos let go of Percy an Percy was free! But suddenly Kornos said "Monsters help me" And like 50 monsters jumped out of the bushes an grabed us!

He took us to his evil hide out that was teh temple of Kornos outside the Roman camp, in the forest so deep no one ever saw it. Then he chaned me, Percy, Hazel, an Jason to teh wall an he took a very big club all covered with sharp spikes "Now u will suffer" He yelled.

I don't mind if you kill Flavia.

"Why" Said Jason.

Because she's a Mary Sue.

"Cause I will torture you" Laughed Kornos.

"Too bad Leo an Frank will still save us" I explaned.

"No cause they will be dead soon" He said all mystrously.

"Why! what do you mean?" I dimanded.

"I told 6000 monsters to dig a tunnel under teh gates to the Roman camp, in 1 day they will bust out from under ground an slay all the deimgods an I will rule the Roman camp, this is my secret plans" Said Kronos.

I knew I needed to warn the Roman camp before this happened, I had to escape but how, Kornos took all our wepons an locked them up in a box!

I had no chose, I must repeel to Luke if he was still alive inside Kornos, "Luke dont kill us, remember u were my bf!" tears withered down my cheeks as I remembered teh memorys.

"Luke is dead" Said Kornos "Now Im just usin him for his body"

"It makes no diffrence" I said all sexly, I was trying to deduce him in case you cant tell by now. "Untie me an we can make out, u can kill my friends & everything" (But it was a lie, I was going to kill him firstly)

Kornos shook his head "There is no love in my heart,just evil! So I cant make out anyways"

He took something from Jason's pocket, it was a futtershy plushy! "Octavius will sacrafice this an then he will sacrafice you an read teh message of the gods in your liver an stuff"

Octavius came an he was holding a knife, my teeth gritted cause he was my second worse enemy not counting Kornos. Octavius gleered an cut the fulttershy plushys throte, stuffing dripped out like blood! Tehn he went to Jason, I knew I must act! But I was chaned to the wall, how could I do this? I had a wise idea all suddenly. I tripped Octavius with my feet, with all my strangth I broke one of my hands out from the chanes an I garbbed his knife an pointed it at him "Let us go Kornos or I kill ur minyon" I yelled.

And why would Kronos care if Octavian died?

Kornos had no chose, he untied me an Percy an Jason an Hazel. Tehn I laughed, I plunged the knife in Octavius's guts, he desreved it! (its not a socapath cause it was 4 the great good, anyways he didnt die all the way) Then I pointed the knife at Kornos all bad ass, "If you chase us you will suffer the wrath of the goddesess!"

"Never" Said Kornos.

I swunged my sword at him, I knew now this was a dule!

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!
*Sighs*
Aw man, Yugioh was the shiz back then.