Chapter 22 and 23

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS.I FEEL LIKE A BAD POTATO.PLEASE FORGIVE THIS BAD POTATO.
PLEASE.
I also really like this new update.
It's fun.Okay,Okay,maybe I should just get on with the chapter.I made another multi-chapter because these are getting really short.
I should really start now shouldn't I?
Mkay.
________________________
22...Artmeis Vishion

Artmeis misted in front of my sliver eyes, she was pale and very hot, way better looking than Apherditi, some ppl said Apherditi was the hottest of the gods but she bribed them with magic gold apples that brainwashed your mind so you turned into a lying prep.

Uh,I'm pretty sure Aphrodite IS,the prettiest of the gods,since she is the goddess of BEAUTY,and she looks like the person you admire most.

Artmeis had long black hair all stringy like a ghost and with silver streaks and some purple blue on the ends, it went all the way to her round firm butt.

Pretty sure Artemis had auburn hair and was physically twelve.
Oh wait,this is Artmeis,not Artemis.

Her face was pale and white but her lips were red as a rose with blood sprayed on it, but not cause she used lipstick, it was all naturel. Also she had black eyeliner which she was born with her eyes were big and silver like mine with long eye lashes. She was wearing a silver iron bakini made from armer and bones of the infortunate men. (see Artmeis hates men shes not ooc)

...No.Why?Just,why would you wear a bikini for casual wear?No!

"Silence thou fools" She said to the hunteresses, "I have a prophacy for Flavia's ears!"

A prophecy huh?I thought she already had one.

I listened close and she said "Kornos found half the word of death!But there is a bigger word thou must find it first before Kronos cause then thou can crush his word with the new and 'mystic" word of Deep death."

That's not a prophecy,that's just news.

"How can I find it?" I said crying silver tears of beaty and joyful

*I said,crying regular tears of ugliness and joy

from seeing Artemis finally but also cause Kronos knew the word of death and the quest was going to be harder now.

Good.

"Its written in the roman camp" She explaned wisely. "but thou can only use the deep death word if you are a virgen with no bf an no makin out"

YES FLAVIA,BREAK UP WITH PERCY SO HE CAN GO BACK TO ANNABETH!

"Noooo but I love her!" said Percy all sexly.

No Percy!You don't love her!She's using black magic!

Artmeis eyes flashed. "FUCK THOU!" She yelled.

I'm gonna say that instead of fûck you now.

There was more sliver light and she misted away again like a lighting expulsion.

Lightning expulsion.So you expelled lighting from element school?

I leaned on a tree and satred to cry silver cleer tears running down my face. Now I knew Percy and Nico would never join me in love cause the turkoys storm

Um,okay what?

of being a internal virgen spread over me like a kiss of a telkine. (not like I know what dat feels like you perv)

"I know where the roman camp is!" Said Nico sargely.

"Then we will Quest" I nodded with apporve. Sense you can only have 3 on a quest I said "I will go with Percy and Nico!" (Anyways Ivy became a hunteress cause she hated men now.) I got all my weapans ready to kill, also a sliver plated gun that was a gift from Artmeis, it had like 100000000 bullits.