Ch 35 & 36

Lol u dont know what my words mean, its called a "vocabalary"

Oh, so I suppose that's different from a vocabulary?

35...I Steal the Bow And Arrows Form Cupid an Octavius

"We will kill u both in horiffical ways" Gleered Cupid, he was not very sexly anymore, he looked like that guy that thor plays, who is fucking ugly btw, loki ftw omg loki fuking marry me

Flavia fangirls while writing.Can't you do that in the author's notes?

"I have a plan" Said Jason. "We will pretend like we want to join with them an them we stab them in teh bax!" I knew this means I must seduse Cupid AND Octavius bothly.

What are "bax"?

Even tho there was like 50 chains tied me up, I was very thin and slender so my hands slipped threw the ropes an I reached in my pocket,

Are you implying your a stick?
And if you slipped your hands out, why didn't you get your weapons to cut the chains?

so I put on lipstick that was the color of red blood, speaking of blood I had to drink a little cause I was part empusa so Hazel letted me suck a little blood from her thum.

What the fück.

Teh blessing of Artmeis spilled all over me and I looked suddenly Hot. I looked down, I was wearing a new lether corset dress with a neck taht went all down to my waste, it had sharp studdles on it make from shiny sliver and it had boots with sliver spikes that could drew actual blood.

Because Artemis's blessing is exactly like Aphrodite's.
Oh wait, this is Artmeis.

Cupid blinked all stupid an I saw that he was blond, I didnt notise this before but now I knew this was cause his heart was shallow an breef. (flamers....Jason is blond and he is good so in ur face if u think I make all blonds evil an carp like that)

Flavia tries to make another dumb excuse to the readers that she doesn't hate blondes.

"Your hot" He said.

Oh course she's hot, I tied her to a pole and am now burning her.

"Id be like 66 times hotter if you gave me the bow an arrows u have, theyre totally unworthful" I lied with a strate face, I had some darkness in my sole.(Not enough so I was evil but enough so I was all mystrous.)

So Flavia has darkness in her feet.
Okay, makes sense.

Cupid said "No! That it a gift from Zeus an it contanes my powers!"

My eye flashed hotly "Maybe can I shooted it once, I'll return it after?" I lied more.

Octavius snitted all crule "Shes a lying horse!" He lied to Cupid.

The paragraph above says, "I lied more." Wouldn't that mean Octavian isn't lying?
Wow, never thought I would be defending Octavian.

Cupid looked all sorrowful, "How can something so evil be so beatiful like a flower sculptured on teh far moons of a summer Olympics night?"

Never judge a book by it's cover.

"Wow ur stupid" Said Octavius. "You should just kill her with a knife!"

But I'm already burning her!

Love glammered in Cupid's eyes an I knew he must chose swiftly. He took a big knife from his lion clothes and he wiped it at me, I knew he wanted me to blink before I died so I would look Week but I stared deathly into his eyes like cold ice. At the last minute he made the knife cut the chains instead, I was free!