Ch 33 & 33

Im not raicest ok, Leo is 'pale' because he is wearing a lot of fondation not cause hes white, I did not say he was white.

Here goes another stupid excuse from Flavia.

33.....The Runes of Love

I went to olympus flanked with Percy an Hazel, also Jason. I held my sword high, its blade glammered in the sun. Also I was wearing a outfit from hot topic, if you want to see what it looks like its on my profile

Yeah, I saw it when the link was working, and you call Annabeth a slût?
The skirt doesn't even cover your ass.

Percy had his sword Riptide that was acutely a pen exept it was really a sword made from celestel Bronze, it was strong and sharp like sharks from teh sees. Hazel had a lot of poisen rubes she put in her pockets. Lastly Jason was there and he had a emperical gold spear that was money when he threw it. He was wearing a purple shit that said Twilight sparkles an skinny jeans but not black skinny jeans cause he was not a Gothick membership.

I knew he was hot but only in the way you think like ur brother is hot not like how you think your bf is hot.

Flavia...do you support incest?

We went to quest to olympus, soon we were there soon. We got on the dark elevader an evenesense tunes played mystrously.

Yeah, they play boring music and not evanescence.

"How we will steal this bow and arrows," Asked Jason.

"Cupid lives in the runes of Love," I explaned with the wisdom of Artmeis that pored knowlege to my ears like molted silver pored into a mold for a mighty and keen weapen. "We will go there an distract him so when he is distracted I will garb the bow and arrows from him, then we will go to teh Roman camp an hide them."

The runes of love huh?
Is that even a place?

Percy nodded "This is a wise plan, truly you have a correct knowlege."

It's not really a wise plan.
Everyone can come up with that.

"But how will we distract Cupid?!" Said Hazel all worried.

"We will distract him with the sexlyness," I explaned my plan to them. "Hailey is sexly and hot, she will wear this lether corset mini dress with black lace all on the edges and sliver studs, Cupid will want to get her number an talk to her an make out, while he is distracted I will grab the bow an arrows from him. But in case Cupid swings the other side of teh street we will use Percy cause Percy is a very hottie an sexfully intractive."

..While I agree on Percy being hot, this plan sounds stupid.

"But what if he is asexal" Said Jason.

That's a good point.

"He is teh god of Love, he is not fuking asexal," I yelled patently.

Suddenly the elevader stopped going and the doors opened up until we could see in front of us the runes of love, it was a desperite waste land. Fog misted on the ground and it was very dark so we could not see very much, it was a good thing my empusa eyes were sharp just like my fangs an I could see threw the fog. There was also lots of stones and rocks all around the place, also pillers and stuff.

"Keep your eye opened for Cupid" I forwarned Percy and Hazel and Jason.

We splitted up into teams so we could look better for Cupid, Hazel an Jason went on that way and me and Percy went on the other way. I took my sword and used it to make light cause of the dark fog that misted towards us.