Chapter 28 & 29

Don't insalt my bff. Thats mean.

Says the person who told us go kill ourselves....

Chapter 28.....Betrayed!

This seems like a fun chapter.

Octavius helped us look for the word of power.

Um....

We all split up in teams. It was like this: Leo and Hazel, Percy and Frank, and Piper and Annabeth, and me and Jason. My heart lunged to be at Percy's side, but Octavius took my hand and pulled me to a temple where were started looking.

Oh look,a new love interest.

"Jason hurry up!" he yelled. But suddenly he had the lights of murder in his eyes when he gazed at the brony plushes snirking from Jason's back pack.

Oh look, Jason's a brony.Big deal, I watch that show too.So do my friends.

I saw them too, and my blood froze like ice swimming in my artaries.

Whelp, Flavia is a brony hater.

I gasped "Jason, do you are a fucking brony?"

*Jason, are you a brony?

His eyes misted in horror, "Don't tell, it would destroy my prestage! Their not ready to know of my dark secret."

"But why," I insisted, but I couldn't hate him when I saw he was speaking from the top of his heart.

"I indentify with the ponies, they are leaders in heart, but their lifes are colorful and adventures. And sometimes evil tries to destroy their world but they fight with brave power," Jason explained to me.

My god all the spelling mistakes in this.

Suddenly, I realized that he spoke the truth! A choral tear flew across my face as my heart understood his heart.

The fûck is a choral tear?

Octavius yelled, "ENOUGH, you are speaking like a addleplate! And it is my duty to expose you to all the demigods of camp!" He grabbed the my little pony stuffed animal and slitted its throat. Cotton white like ice and bones fell on the ground at his feet, its lifeless eyes stared and saw no more.

THERE'S the Octavian we know!

Jason grabbed his neck like his throat was slitted, "I bet you step on kittens too you fucking murderer/thief!"

He does.

I stared in horror, who would I believe? Octavius was hot and confident, and filled with sexly wrath, but Jason's heart was broken and he was sensative, he would be destroyed and spit on if they knew he was a brony!

To all Flavia x Octavian shippers, this is an insult to Octavian.

Octavius laughed with arrogance, "Now how about we make a deal, like a "trade," if I don't tell about your secret to the world, you must.....kill Zeus!"

"Wtf?!" I looked at him and the wisdom of Artmeis cleared my brain and I could see he was actually evil and ugly, it was just a shallow charm shield that went around him like a bubble and made him look good and hot.

Ah yes,the 'Powerful wisdom' of Artmeis.

"Yes, you must go to Olympus and stick this steak through his heart!" Octavius gave me a sharp steak made all from silver.

What is Zeus a vampire now?

"You work with Kronos!" I said, because now I could guess the truth!