Ch 32

I was working on the update in school when we aren't supposed to, I'm so badàss, I know.
Mkay on with it.

32.....Artmeis Quest

Artemis just said that Kronos was my father, I was horrorfied, this must not be true! "Your lying!" I exploted to Artmeis.

Well, this is Artmeis, so we can't be too sure.

"No, its true, he is thou father" She explaned to me.

Where art thou's father?

"But your a virgen!" I reminded her wisely.

No, your talking about Artemis.This is Artmeis.

"Yes Im still a virgen its just I hated Kornos so much my hate for him over flowed and thou waste born" Said Artmeis. (See that flamers, shes still a virgen now u can stop flaming about it)

So she's practically Athena.
Greaat.

"But how can I kill him now sense he is my dad" I wondred.

Just kill him.It's that easy.

"Thou must steal thou heart bc he is evil and must be slayed!" Said Artmeis.

*Sighs and facepalm*
Just kill him!
All you need to do is stab him,choke him,*lists other ways of killing some too gruesome for me to put.*

"Well now I have the word that can defeat the word of death!" I said but then I remembered that Kornos was still looking for teh other half of the word of death!

Can't you just use the word the defeats the word of death to cancel out the full word?

"Kornos is still looking for the other half of the word of death!" I said.

Yeah, just use the word that kills the word of death.

Artmeis eyes blazed firely "Thou must stopest him first!"

"How will I do that" I asked.

You kill him.

"Thou must slayst him!" Artmeis gave me a sword made from steel in the heart of the moon on a darkest night foraged in tears of teh stars, it was so sharp it could cut though pearls.

Pearls aren't inherently that hard to cut through...

The handle part was lucid and sliver, it glowed like the radius moon but the sharp part was black and deathly. It was like 5 feet long....5 feet of deathly!

Most long swords are 5 feet long anyway so...

"Stabest him in thou heart" Said Artmeis cause her hate for Kronos was strong and like burning fires. "then we will be revenged an thou will be a goddess!"

I'd rather not have Flavia be goddess...

"Yes he will die," I agreed with her. "But...there is a problem! I dont know where he is now."

"He is marching North" Artmeis explaned.

Well that was easy.

"I will quest for to kill him!" I said "But Percy has to come with me!"

Another cliche.

Artemis eyes glowed from opressed rage "Thou love him?!"

No, he's just her boy toy for the next few chapters.

In that minute wise words from Hazel swum into my mind like a electrical revulution, "But I must follow my heart and my heart says yes I love him!" when I spoke this I knew it was true!

Yeah,tell that to the person who you end up with.Who isn't Percy by the way.

"But thou can not be a goddess if your not a virgen, only virgens can be goddess" She yelled.

No,not every goddess is a virgin.

"But Hera is not a virgen" I explaned.

See.

"Thats cause all the other goddesses are fucking sluts, thats why Apherdite has like 666666 kids" Said Artmeis.

I'm just going to not point out what the number is made up of.

"But I love Percy" Tears crawled in my eyes like small crystels of stone.

If crystals really did come out of your eye, that would fûcking hurt.

Artmeis heart stormed with pitty. "Fine thou maybe might keepest thou bf 'Percy' if thou does a great deed!"

"What is this deed" I asked.

Let's look it up..
Okay,

Deed
dēd/
noun
1.
literary
an action that is performed intentionally or consciously.
"doing good deeds"
synonyms: act, action; etc.

"Thou must steal Cupids bow an arrows of love an keep them for 1 whole day!" She said "This way there willest be more virgens an maybe less sexing"

Pretty sure if there are more virgins there will be less kids, meaning the population will drop.

I knew to a acomplish this I musty go to Olympics!

Sure.Go do that.