The First Night

It was night fall and all was silent as the night class resided in their classroom. That was until the time for class changes came around. As all the vampires walked through the halls in almost complete silence a certain blonde and redhead snuck off on their own, both going their own way until they eventually met up near the side of the building the red head smirking glad to not be going to another boring lecture.

"are you sure we won't get caught Hanabusa...I don't exactly feel like seeing that annoying silver haired perfect again." "It'll be fine Ayato...." He said trying to show the other how disrespectful just saying his name was but apparently the redhead didn't exactly care. Hanabusa sighed and started to walk into the area covered in trees the redhead behind him.

As they walked deeper and deeper into the tree covered area the more impatient the triplet got. "Maybe you were wrong Hanabusa, maybe they didn't..." Just as he was about to finish they hear the smallest of giggles from a tree. "I take it back." He said softly knowing the blonde could hear him and the giggle as well. They both figured the girls must have noticed that they were caught from a small gasp and the smallest slapping of a hand over a month. Hanabusa the spoke up softly turning to the tree. "No need to be so scared girls why don't you come out and talk. That is why you came out here to see us right?" He spoke as Ayato walked toward the tree, and once there he leaned on the trunk and looked around smirking at the girls. They blushed at he could almost smell the blood as it traveled up to their faces. "W-We're sorry." They stuttered and covered their faces. Smirking more the redhead walked completely around the tree and grabbed one of the girl's wrist and leaned in. "No need to be sorry. Yet that is." He said his eyes turning red. Another gasp from the girls and they looked over to where Hanabusa once was but he was now gone from his original spot and standing in front of them. They were about to scream when the two males covered their mouths.

"We'll make it quick ladies." The blue eyed teen spoke the Ayato. "It'll feel good so relax." They both leaned in bearing their fangs the girls terrified.