Part Two-Chapter Three

Killian

I woke up with Nikki's soft body pressed up against mine. I groaned. Her hot ass was wiggling right up against my manhood as she slept.

I got up, knowing she was a sound sleeper and wouldn't wake up.

I went straight to the bathroom and turned the shower to cold. Of course, it wasn't working. I couldn't forget the feeling of her wiggling around against me.

Eventually, I gave up and rubbed one out. Hey, don't judge. It's not like the problem was gonna fix itself.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, turning on the TV. Wasn't like it was gonna wake her up. I crawled back under the covers to watch Netflix and right away, Nikki snuggled back up against me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, playing with her silky curls and breathing in her scent. She smelled like vanilla and coconut, just like she always had. Her curls weren't all rough the way Abby's braids were and I liked that I could run my fingers through her curls. Well, I sort of could. Her hair was super curly so usually I would just pull one and watch it bounce. It was quite amusing. I often caught Nikki laughing while playing with her own hair.

Nikki

I squealed as Killian caught up to me and grabbed me by the waist, tossing me over his shoulder. I pounded my fists against his back but he barely flinched. At least I had a nice view of his ass. You can't think those things, Nicole. It's not allowed!

Killian dropped me down onto his bed and he and Kaiden stood in front of me, hands crossed over their chests, glaring at me. 'Are you ready to apologize?' Killian asked. I shook my head.

'Never!' Kaiden and Killian lunged at me at the same time, attacking my sides and stomach. I tried fighting them off but their tickle skills were just way too strong. They asked me again if I was ready to surrender and I nodded. They stopped tickling me but still had me cornered.

'Apologize,' Kaiden ordered. I glared at his stupid face. He may have been one of the hottest men I knew-okay all the Grey brothers were on my top ten list-but all I wanted to do was punch him in his smug face.

'I can't believe I'm saying this but- I'm sorry for eating all the pancakes,' I signed. They grinned. Stupid sexy men! Of course I wasn't sorry! I'd eat all the pancakes again in a heartbeat!

Once the whole pancake thing was resolved, we all squeezed into Killian's car, the guys in the front and us girls in the back. We were heading to the mall to meet Falcon and her brother. I personally wasn't a fan of the mall but Kylie, Abby, and Falcon all insisted on it and me and the guys eventually just gave in and agreed.

'Nikki!' Falcon signed while she yelled my name and engulfed me in a hug.

'Hi Falcon,' I signed.

She grinned and pointed to the blonde boy flirting with Kylie. 'That's my brother, Talon. Pretty much everyone calls him TJ though,' she informed me as we joined the group. I looked between Kylie and Talon, wondering if there was something going on between them.

'Hey, you must be Nikki,' Talon signed. I nodded. 'I'm TJ. Nice to meet you.'

'You too,' I signed back, smiling. It was nice being around people my age who I could actually communicate with.

Other than Abby and Kylie, I've never had a female friend. Hell, the Grey's are really the only friend's I've ever had. Most people don't know how to act around a deaf person. It's like I'm a leper rather than just hearing impaired.

People always look at me like I'm different. Even my own parents. Tyson always loved to tell me that Mom and Dad spent lots of time with him, Mikey, and Abby before I was born. Mikey always told me that I wasn't the reason why they stopped spending time with us but I always knew that Tyson was right. My siblings and the Greys were the only people to look at me like I was normal. But now Falcon and TJ look at me like I'm just any other teenager and I liked it. I liked fitting in. I liked having friends.

'Can we go yet?' Kaiden whined while signing. I rolled my eyes.

'I wish but I don't think the ladies are done shopping yet. Or your brother for that matter,' I replied, looking at Killian who had his arms full of clothes. He'd already bought a leather jacket and now he was going crazy with the jeans and shirts and all the jeans and shirts looked pretty much the same.

I walked over to Killian and took his clothes to register. 'What are you doing?' he signed.

'Hurrying this shopping trip up. I'm hungry,' I replied. He rolled his eyes.

'You're always hungry.'

I decided to mess with him a bit. 'What the hell is that supposed to mean?'

His eyes went wide and I resisted the urge to laugh and smile. 'Nothing! Just that you like food and always want more. Wait, that sounded worse. I didn't mean anything bad!' I couldn't help but start laughing. It was so much fun to mess with him!

By the time I finally managed to drag the girls and Killian away from the stores and to the food, my stomach felt like it was eating itself. TJ hadn't stopped flirting with Kylie and it was so obvious he liked her yet no one else seemed to realize it. Maybe it was just that my intuition was making up for my lack of hearing or something but it was so obvious a cupcake could see it.

See, I'm so hungry that I'm making analogies with food! 'Oh hurry up and decide what you want, Killian!' I crossed my arms over my chest and elbowed Killian on purpose.

'Hey! I'm deciding!'

'Well decide faster cuz I'm hungry!' He rolled his eyes at me but ordered and twenty minutes later I was finally eating. I probably looked like a pig by the way I was shoveling food into my mouth but I honestly didn't care. I'd had a long afternoon. Not that I'm complaining. I had an amazing day. For once I felt normal. It just made me really hungry. Then again, like Killian said, I'm always hungry.

(A/N)

So this chapter is pretty shitty but I wanted to get something written for you guys so here it is. I'll try to make the next one better. I'll hopefully have another published within a week but no promises. Thank you all for being so patient with me! <3