XIX - Hot

Viniel's POV

I woke up with a big smile on my face. I usually hate waking up early every Monday but today's different. It feels like I can still feel Tanya's lips on my cheek. She's not the first girl who kissed me, other girls even did something more than just a peck on my cheek pero parang iba talaga 'yung kay Tanya. She's the only girl who had this much effect on me, so far. I'm fucking clueless about what I really feel for her.

Am I starting to like her?

"What the hell is happening with him? He's starting to look like a dumb puppy."

"Dunno. Maybe he had a good sex last night? He looks like he's still on cloud nine."

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Jason and Andrew talking about me. I threw a look at them. "I can hear you, you know?"

"Really?" Jason teased. "That's a good sign, right?"

Nagtawanan pa ulit sila ni Andrew because of his remark. I just shook my head and continued eating.

"Pero seryoso na, bro? What's the matter?" Andrew asked. "You're spacing out a lot simula kanina. And ngumingiti ka mag-isa. Are you high or what?"

"If I am, I have probably stripped in front of the whole class kanina and begged Ms. Adamos to touch me and just laugh about it after." I replied, talking about our drop-dead gorgeous professor in one of our major subjects na sobrang crush naming tatlo. I don't even smoke weeds. Ano ba namang iniisip nitong si Andrew?

They laughed then Andrew asked me again, "Then why are you being like that? Had a great fuck last night?"

"Nope. I was with Tanya last night." I told them.

"Tanya? Your co-model sa agency niyo?" Jason asked. "Then what? You two had a great fuck?"

"No! Bakit ba pauilt-ulit ka? Horny aren't we?" I snapped. "We just went out and had a date."

"Date lang tapos nagkakaganyan ka?" Andrew said and gave me a quizzical look. "Dude, iba na yata 'yan. Don't tell me your falling for that Tanya girl already? As in legit falling."

Sasagot pa sana ako but a familiar voice from behind me cut me off.

"Who's Tanya?" she asked. I groaned the moment I heard her annoying voice. "Is she the new flavor of the month, Viniel?"

"She's none of your business, Chelsea." I replied and gave her a bored look. "What are you doing here? Can't you really give me a break from your presence?"

She rolled here eyes and fake cried. "Come on, Viniel! Bakit ang grumpy mo na naman? I haven't seen you since last week kasi nga you told me you were busy. Didn't you miss me?"

"Nobody missed you here, Chelsea." I said, still trying my best to give her a poker face. "Just go away and bother someone else."

I know I'm being harsh to Chelsea pero nakakainis na rin kasi talaga siya. Chelsea is a family friend. And yes, she's pretty and smart. My parents are friends with hers for like forever.

We aren't relly like this before, in fact magkasundo nga kami. There were people who bullied her when we were still in high school and I've always defended her from them and I don't know what happened to her because since then she started acting like my girlfriend. I know na tama naman ang ginawa ko na pinagtanggol ko siya but there's a part of that regrets it. I think that made her thought na may feelings ako para sa kanya.

She laughed at me tauntingly. "Okay, fine. I'll go away for now. I know na hindi ka naman magtatagal dyan sa Tanya-ng sinasabi mo. I know you'll come running back to me when you get bored of her."