Chapter 7

Holly Hell! Why is he kissing Chelsea?

I was dumbstruck and was staring at them. All the people around them cheered. I couldn't understand what was happening.

Why are you so affected, you don't like him!

Said my subconscious, and it has to be true, I cannot get affected by this. I barely know this boy, and he is a certified JERK! I cannot like this boy.

"Ivy, are you coming or not?", Hayley shouted from far away.

I started walking towards her and we three went inside the school. Luckily, Hayley was again with me in the same class, so I was kinda happy. I really needed her just to divert my attention from the previous 'thing' that just happened.

"Ivy, are you okay?", Hayley said and put her hand on my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why won't I be", it sounded more like a question.

"Oh come on Ivy, I know your affected by the stunt which happened outside, I even know that you have a thing for Luke".

I looked at her almost immediately  that I almost hurt my neck.

"No Hayley, I don't like Luke, I barely know him" I said and looked down.

"Are you sure you don't like Luke?", she said and smirked when I looked at her.

"Yes, I don't like him".

That's it, I told her and myself that I DON'T LIKE LUKE!

"Okay then, let's go in the canteen, Lucy must be waiting"

"Yeah, sure".

We went outside the class. When we were passing by the corridor, Luke came in with bunch of guys and guess what, that sluty Chelsea, she was in his arms.

"Hayley", Luke said and hugged her and so did Chelsea.

"Hey Ivy", He looked at me.

"Hi, umm.... Hayley, I think I should go, Lucy must be waiting, you take your time and come", I said and walked away.

Damnnn..... That was cold.

I saw Lucy sitting alone and I came and sat besides her.

"Ivy, sup, where is Hayley?"

"She is having a chat with Luke, she is coming", I said in a cold manner again.

What is happening to me?! I told myself that I don't like Luke! Then why the hell am I getting affected so much!

"Here she comes, Hayley, over here", Lucy said and waved at her.

Hayley sat opposite us and snapped in front of me.

"What was that Ivy, so cold, what happened to you?" Hayley said worriedly.

"Nothing Hayley, my head is paining, that's all"

"Let's go home then, you need to take medicine"

"No no, we'll attend the whole day"

"Hayley, is our plan on for tonight?", Lucy said suddenly.

"What plan?" I asked looking at them both.

"Tonight, we are going to The Club, and even you are coming" Hayley said and looked at me, waiting for an answer I guess, but she didn't ask me a question though.

"I don't know guys, I doubt my parents will allow me"

"Don't worry about that, we'll figure that out"

"Okay then, I'm in!", I said and smiled, but suddenly a thought came to my mind and my smile faded

Is Luke coming?

"And Ivy, Luke won't be coming, so just chill", she said and smirked.

I just laughed nervously.

The rest of the day was well spent, the thoughts of Luke stopped haunting me. I felt happy with my two incredibly amazing friends. After school, I dropped Lucy home that left me and Hayley alone in the car.

"Spit is out Ivy", Hayley said in frustration.

"What?"

"Look, I might not be the typical 'old loving bff' but I've figured you out since the day I met you, and I know something is bothering you since morning, and I think this might be related to..."

"No, it's not related to Luke", I grumbled

" I didn't say anyone's name"

"Oh! Yeah, I thought you were going to say his name"

"Good! Now I am saying his name. Are you angry due to his stunt?"

"Which stunt? What are you talking about?"

"Oh please Ivy, don't play dumb with me, the kissing, the kissing from the morning, Luke and Chelsea"

"Why would I be angry about that Hayley, I'm not even his friends, so I really don't care"

"Okay, you need to know this, Luke and Chelsea are kind of a couple"

"What do you mean 'kind of a couple'?"

"You know, like on and off, they...."

"I really don't care Hayley, I swear"

"Oh! Okay"

"Come on, we reached, let's go home, I'll meet tonight for the party"

"Sure, I'll call you, I'll give you a ride" she said and winked at me.

I smiled back. But the smile didn't touch my eye.

What is happening to me?!?!

I didn't go home after saying goodbye to Hayley, instead I went for a walk on  the beach. It was almost dark and the beach was not crowded as it was in the morning. I went near the water and dipped my legs inside the cool and soothing water. My mood was happy immediately. After some 'self time' I wanted to go home, because it became very chilly outside. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around, almost immediately just to see Luke with his dog.

Oh! God. When will this guy leave me alone!