Chapter 3

And then, he saw me, he started walking towards me. He came closer...and closer...and.... "Hayley", he said as he tapped on Hayley's back.

He was not coming for you dumbo!!

Ugghh!! I just wished he would.

"Luke", Hayley said with a wide smile as she stood up from her seat. And the next thing, they hugged.

Omg! Please don't tell me he is Hayley's boyfriend.

"Look look lukey here", Lucy said between her chuckles.

"Look look nerdy nerd", Luke said as he winked at her.

She playfully slapped his harm.

"Ouch", he said as he rubbed his arm.

And at that time, I was just staring at them.

"Luke, meet Ivy, she is new here. And Ivy, this is Luke", Hayley said whilst typically introducing us.

Duhhh!! I already know him, I mean, I saw him once.

"Hey Ivy, I think I've seen you somewhere, never mind, got to go. Bye Hayles, Bye nerd and err..bye Ivy", he said as he again hugged her.

What a lucky girl!

Hayley sat down and looked at me suspiciously.

"What!?!", I snapped.

" You aren't affected right? "

What!?!?!?

"Affected of what?"

"Him and his pick up line, don't worry, he always does that"

"Who and what are you talking about?"

"Womannnn, are you dreaming, I'm talking about Luke and his pick up line, 'I think I've seen you somewhere'.". She said in Luke's tone, kinda mimicking.

"Of course not"

"Cool then"

*-*-*

The rest of the day was just fine and I came to know that Hayley lived next to me. She is neighbour, woahhhh!! She even told me that one ride for us would be nice, so I will be going with her to school and sometimes, she will be with me in my car. Hey, I made a friend.

I parked my car and went near the main door. I had my keys so I didn't bother ringing the bell. I opened the door and found a lady sitting inside.

"Ivy dear, come in fast", my mother said in her most polite tone.

Polite! That too my mom!?! Okay, this lady might be important, duhh!!

"She is my daughter Ivy, Ivy, meet Mrs MacAdams".

"Oh! Ruby, just call me Carolyn. Hello Ivy, back from school?", Carolyn asked me in a sweet tone.

"Hello Mrs MacAdams, well yeah, back from school", I said and smiled at her.

"You too call me Carolyn".

" Okay"

"Ivy dear, Carolyn is our neighbour, she even has a daughter of you age, her name is Hayley and she goes to the same school as yours"

Oh! she's Hayley's mom, cool!!

"I met her at school today", I said to my mom.

" So you'll must be friends right?", Carolyn asked me.

"Yes", I said with a smile.

" Good then, so Ruby, the plan is on", Carolyn said and got up and came towards the door.