Chapter 4

"Come", he said and took my hand. His hand felt so soft over mine. I could feel the connection.

What is he doing to me?, I asked myself. How can I get so affected by a single touch of his hands. He took me towards the water till it reached my waist.

" First lesson of the day will be how to get on the board and balance ", he said to me with a smile.

" I really think it's a bad idea, I won't be able to surf. I'm telling you that".

"Gave up already?", he said with his million dollar smirk.

" I never give up okay, its just that..."

"Come on Ivy, it'll be fun, I assure you that. Plus you are under the guidance of an extremely hot teacher. You are a lucky girl, nobody gets this opportunity", he said whilst smirking which never left his face.

Jerk!

" Okay then",I said nervously.

"Shall we begin?", he asked me and offered me his hand.

" Yes", I put the board flat down and took his hand so as to climb on the board. He caught the board from down to stop it from moving and giving a hard support. I tried to climb up but failed.

Yayyy life!

I tried again but again failed.

"Take my back as a support", saying this he turned around.

I put both my hands on his back and tried to stand up on the board again. With the last effort, I finally was on the board. He immediately turned around and caught the board with both hands.

" Very well, now balance as I move this board ", he started moving the board and I was moving along.

Balancing.. I can do that!

I put my hands outwards on either side like I see in the movies. I tried to balance and yes, I did it.

" Very well again", he said and took me further into the water.

"No no, don't go further. Please".

" Come on Ivy, its gonna be fun "

"No Luke, you don't understand".

I saw a wave coming towards me, a big one and then he turned me around and left me, and bamm!! I fell. He caught me in his arms. My head was on his chest and my hand was draped around him, holding him for support.

" You fell", he said between his chuckles. "Let's do that again".

" No no, I wanna go back", I said as I jumped out of his arms into the water.

"Why do you wanna go back, we hardly did anything"

"The lesson for today is over, I am going back", I said and Turned around to leave until a hand caught me by my waist and forced me into an embrace.

" Leaving so early Miss Brooklyn? ", his smirk was mind blowing. I didn't wanna leave but I didn't wanna surf either. So its done, I don't like surfing, I mean, I don't  wanna try surfing. Its humiliating because I don't know surfing, and if I try, I will fall and he will laugh.

"Yes, only if you let me go", I began pushing his chest back but it was useless, it had no effect on him.

Bloody rock hard chest!

"I'm going to surf and you are going to watch me okay!"

"And why do you think I would do that?"

"Cause I am the best surfer of the whole California"

"You exaggerate a lot", a series of giggle left my mouth.

"Umm..okay, not the whole California, but in the area where we live", he said and smiled.

"Okay let's see what you've got"

"Be careful of your let out words Miss Brooklyn", he gave me his mind blowing smirk again.

" Oh! I am!", I said and he removed his hands around my waist and took the surf board besides me and went deep into the water.

I quickly went towards the shore and saw Hayley and Lucy and went towards them.

"So how was it", Hayley asked whilst smirking. God! Do everyone smirk here.

" It wasn't that bad"

"Look over there, Luke is going to surf", Lucy said as she clapped her hands in joy and jumped up and down.

" Ivy, you've got to see Luke surfing, he is freaking amazing"

"Well yeah, I am watching"

I saw him getting ready for a big giant wave which was coming towards him. Oh my God, that wave was HUGE. How could anybody surf that big wave. The next I saw was Luke paddling. And the next thing I saw was unbelievable. He was swiftly on top of that giant wave and surfing his ass of, looking hot at the same time. He did a 360° flip and the crowd started cheering for him.

Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke, was all I could hear. Even Hayley and Lucy were cheering for him. Okay then, he is some popular thing here!