Chapter 1

I always wanted to feel the whether of California and here I am, in California, standing outside my new house, feeling the bright sunny day and the perfect view of the ocean. Well...to mention, I just moved here. I always dreamt of going at the Olcott Private School, and yeah baby, dreams do come true.

" Ivy, pick up some stuff and come inside honey, stop staring at the house, I know its a beauty.", my mom yelled as she picked up a box and went inside.

"Alright mom", I said and picked up the boxes and went inside.

Loading things in a new house is quite tiring.

After some hard work, we finally finished the loading business. We had already told the landlord to shift the couch and bed in house. My new house was quite big. A bungalow like house facing the beach. It had three bedrooms, one for me, one for mom and dad, and one for my little baby brother - Ian. He was 10 months old. I seriously fought with my mother because I wanted to design his room. I loved him so much.

"Ivy, pick your stuffs and place them in your bedroom, the boxes are near the door" my mom said pointing towards the door. I immediately went and took the boxes and placed them in my room. My room was not the typical girly type, but yeah, you would say that it is a girl's room. It had white paint all over. A queen size bed. My closet and a big mirror. Damn, I always wanted a big floor length mirror. I even had my study table. It was a simple room yet classy.

*-*-*-*-*

Finally I finished unboxing the boxes and placing all my clothes and books and everything. It was midnight. I had skipped my dinner because I was too busy putting my clothes in the closet. Mom and dad were already asleep and so was Ian. I went inside Ian's room and saw him sleeping. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I went near his little bed and gave him a goodnight kiss on his forehead. He shifted a little but again slept. Thank God he didn't cry, or mom would have killed me.

I went in the drawing room and saw that all the things were placed and it looked beautiful. I sat on the couch and switched on some TV making sure that the volume was low enough. Besides the couch, kinda inches away was the glass window and I could see the ocean through it. The view was mesmerising. I went and opened the glass window door and went out. I felt quite cold as I was in my tank top and my little minions boxers. I went out and sat on the chair which mom had put before. The beach was empty.

Woahh, wait a minute...

There was a guy walking his dog at the shore. Who would walk a dog at 12:30 at night?!?

'Very intelligent' I thought to myself and laughed. He looked at me. Crap! He obviously heard my laugh as there was silence everywhere. He started walking towards me. Double Crap! I saw him coming towards me as fast as possible because his dog was pulling him. And when the light beamed at his face, I was shocked. He looked gorgeous. Dark brown hair, green eyes, built muscles. He looked amazing.

And the next minute, I was down on the floor with a dog above me, licking my face. I barely opened my eyes. I loved dogs, but mom never allowed me to keep one due to Ian. I think that the dog must have recognised my doggie love heart. Lol.

I heard a heavy voice and immediately opened my eyes. And there he was, standing there, beside his dog and laughing. How rude!

"Can you please stop laughing and pick this dog up?", I said in an irritated tone.

" This is funny", he said between his chuckles and lifted the dog up. I finally got and and brushed all the dog hair from my top and shorts. I looked at him and saw him still laughing. Very very rude!

"Will you please stop laughing", I said as I couldn't help smiling because that guy looked so cute when he laughed.

" I'm so sorry for this", he said finally ending his laughter and scratching his head.

"Is this your dog?", I asked him.

" Yeah, his name is Max", he said whilst smiling.

"Hey Max", I said as I ruffled Max's hair.

He licked my hand in response.

Suddenly I heard a phone beeping.

"Got to go girl, bye"

"Ummm..bye" by that time he had already slid away.

Weird!!

I went inside the house and went in my room. I jumped on my bed and slept.

Slept hard.

*-*-*-*

"Ivy wake up, wake up darling, or you'll be late for your school. You wouldn't wanna be late for your first day, would you?".

" No mom, I won't be late, I'm wide awake", I said and smiled at her.

"Get dressed and come out for breakfast", she smiled and walked out of my room.

I quickly took a shower, put on my best clothes and went to the kitchen. My breakfast was ready on the table. I quickly ate it and went in Ian's room. He was wide awake and well dressed. I went and picked him up in my arms.

" Good morning my baby", I said and I kissed him on the cheeks. He was very cheerful and kept smiling. He started playing with my hair which were damp due to the wet moisture. He always liked playing with my hair.

"No Ian, not today.", I said whilst putting him back on his bed.

" Bye Ian", I said and gave him a last kiss on forehead and went outside. Mom was busy in the kitchen and dad had gone to the office.

"Bye mom, see you later"

"Bye honey, rock your first day!"

"Yeah mom, I will", I said and waved at her.

I went out of the main door and felt the cold yet sunny whether of California.

It felt like heaven.

*-*-*-*
Hey guyss!!! I'm back with another story. I'm really sorry for deleting the previous book because I lost the track of the story and I thought it would suck balls then. Anyways, its something new which I'm trying. Tell me hows it!!
Comment and vote! I'd be delighted